Eye gaze technology is a computer interface that allows a user to control a device by looking at specific points on the screen. This technology has been used in a variety of applications, including communication, gaming, and control of a wheelchair. Eye gaze technology has also been used to help people with disabilities communicate and to help them interact with their environment.
Our goal is to help you get the Eye Gaze for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
Eye Gaze Andorid App Summary
The developer of the Eye Gaze is net.cat and they’ve done a great job at keeping Eye Gaze simple yet highly interactive. You can find the Eye Gaze under Libraries & Demo of Play Store. Eye Gaze’s latest version is 18.104.22.168 with an impressive user base of over 17257. Besides, the overall user rating of 2.4 shows how people love Eye Gaze.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the Eye Gaze is Aug 27, 2016 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the Eye Gaze on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
Eye Gaze App Overview and Details
Eye Gaze is the application developed for my master’s thesis. It is a simple demonstration of the implemented features.
In particular, the app lets you to stabilize (for small displacements) the camera shakes and track the gaze direction after the detection of the user’s facial features.
The developed system exploits the OpenCV library.
There are two possible approaches to video stabilize the camera, but not every device support both adequately.
In order for the system to work, the user must focus the face. Furthermore, wearing glasses or the presence of disturbing elements modifies the application’s right performance.
For the system’s optimization, you should put yourself in adequately illuminated places. As a matter of fact, too much illumination or an inadequate one could modify the system’s performance.
The facial feature which is considered the most influencing one on the system’s correct performance is the eye’s extremity, especially its detection; this is the reason why the user is free to choose the approach which he considers to be the best one.
**** INFO ****
For any info, please contact me via e-mail
Features of Eye Gaze for PC
1. The app can stabilize the camera shakes and track the gaze direction after the detection of the user’s facial features.
2. The developed system exploits the OpenCV library.
3. There are two possible approaches to video stabilize the camera, but not every device support both adequately.
4. In order for the system to work, the user must focus the face.
5. Furthermore, wearing glasses or the presence of disturbing elements modifies the application’s right performance.
6. The facial feature which is considered the most influencing one on the system’s correct performance is the eye’s extremity, especially its detection.
7. The user is free to choose the approach which he considers to be the best one.
8. For the system’s optimization, you should put yourself in adequately illuminated places.
9. As a matter of fact, too much illumination or an inadequate one could modify the system’s performance.
10. The app can be used by anyone who wants to track the gaze direction after the detection of the user’s facial features.
Whats New In this Eye Gaze?
– Fixed dark Camera Expose in some devices
– Fixed Video Stabilization regression
– Support extended to Android N
– Fixed Menu entries
Download & Install Eye Gaze For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the Eye Gaze app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the Eye Gaze app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the Eye Gaze will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed Eye Gaze on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||Eye Gaze On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Libraries & Demo|
|Updated on:||Aug 27, 2016|
|Get it On:|
Eye gaze technology has the potential to revolutionize the way people with disabilities interact with the world. By tracking the movement of a person’s eyes, this technology can be used to control a computer, wheelchair, or other device. This technology has the potential to improve the quality of life for people with disabilities by giving them more independence and freedom of movement.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the Eye Gaze for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the Eye Gaze, or the steps altogether.
We refer the ownership of This Eye Gaze to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Eye Gaze and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at ipadappshub, we also don’t use our own server to download the Eye Gaze. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Eye Gaze.
If you have any query about the app or about ipadappshub, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.