evWhere is a social enterprise that encourages people to share their charger with others. The aim is to reduce electronic waste and help people stay connected.
This article is all about helping you get to know the evWhere – Share Your Charger for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
- How To Install & Download evWhere – Share Your Charger For PC Windows 10/8/7
- evWhere – Share Your Charger Andorid App Summary
- Features of evWhere – Share Your Charger for PC
- evWhere – Share Your Charger App Overview and Details
- Whats New In this evWhere – Share Your Charger?
- Recent evWhere – Share Your Charger Reviews
To install the evWhere – Share Your Charger on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the evWhere – Share Your Charger, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the evWhere – Share Your Charger app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
Under the Maps & Navigation category on Google Play store, evWhere – Share Your Charger has over 45457 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. Tardis Technology, Inc. has developed the evWhere – Share Your Charger and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, 4.0.10.
Until this latest version, evWhere – Share Your Charger has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 0.0. This latest version was last updated on Dec 15, 2021 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the evWhere – Share Your Charger on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||evWhere – Share Your Charger On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Tardis Technology, Inc.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Maps & Navigation|
|Updated on:||Dec 15, 2021|
|Get it On:|
1. Easy to find EV chargers
2. Platform for EV charger sharing campaign
3. Map shows shared private chargers, government chargers, service company’s chargers, and even power outlets
4. If you share your EV charger, you will earn credits
5. Credits can be used for EV charging for your car at any shared charging point
7. Save time and money
8. Environmentally friendly
9. Helps build a strong community
10. Fun and rewarding
evWhere is the easiest way to find EV chargers in every where in South Korea.
evWhere platform is designed for EV charger sharing campaign between EV owners.
The map will show shared private chargers, government chargers, service company’s chargers and even power outlets.
If you share your EV charger, you will earn credits and it can be used for EV charging for your car at any shared charging point.
To improve our app, we regularly update it. Please use the latest version with all the bug fixes and better app stability.
– The ability to use prepaid cards has been added. Please refer to the notice for detailed explanation.
– Convenience improvement.
– Fixed bugs.
The app is essentially a social network for people who need to charge their devices. It helps connect people who need to charge their devices with people who have chargers, and it also helps people find nearby charging stations. The app is free to download and use, and it’s available for both iOS and Android devices.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the evWhere – Share Your Charger of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
업데이트되고 빨라져서 좋네요! 🙂
We refer the ownership of This evWhere – Share Your Charger to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for evWhere – Share Your Charger and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at ipadappshub, we also don’t use our own server to download the evWhere – Share Your Charger. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the evWhere – Share Your Charger.
If you have any query about the app or about ipadappshub, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.