EventsCalendar is a user-friendly calendar application that helps you keep track of your events and appointments. It features a clean and intuitive interface that lets you view your calendar in a variety of ways, including day, week, month, and year. You can also create custom views to see your events in the way that works best for you. EventsCalendar makes it easy to add, edit, and delete events, and you can even set up recurring events. With its powerful search feature, you can quickly find the events you’re looking for, and its handy reminders ensure that you never miss an important event.
The technical specifications of the EventsCalendar for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
EventsCalendar Andorid App Summary
EventsCalendar was developed by Evolution Technology Systems S DE RL DE CV and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download EventsCalendar from Google Play store under the Productivity category. The latest version of EventsCalendar is 25.0 on Play store with total users of 330. The EventsCalendar app has a user rating of 0.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the EventsCalendar is Aug 25, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the EventsCalendar on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
EventsCalendar App Overview and Details
Schedule with all the functionalities inside the app your daily events
See all the scheduled events
Receive notifications about your saved events at arrive the specified day of the event.
Features of EventsCalendar for PC
1. Save your events
2. Edit your events
3. Delete your events
4. See all your events in one place
5. Receive notifications about your events
6. Schedule your events
7. Get directions to your events
8. Set up alerts for your events
9. Share your events with others
10. Print your events
How To Install & Download EventsCalendar For PC Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the EventsCalendar for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the EventsCalendar.
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for EventsCalendar on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the EventsCalendar and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the EventsCalendar on your computer right away.
|App Name:||EventsCalendar On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Evolution Technology Systems S DE RL DE CV|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 25, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this EventsCalendar?
The EventsCalendar application is a great tool for keeping track of events and managing your schedule. It is easy to use and has a variety of features to make your life easier. Overall, the EventsCalendar application is a great tool for anyone who needs to keep track of events and manage their schedule.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the EventsCalendar on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
Recent EventsCalendar Reviews
We refer the ownership of This EventsCalendar to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for EventsCalendar and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at null, we also don’t use our own server to download the EventsCalendar. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the EventsCalendar.
If you have any query about the app or about null, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.