EV training, or Effort Value training, is a method of training Pokémon to increase their stats. This is done by awarding Effort Values, or EVs, to Pokémon for defeating other Pokémon in battle. The more EVs a Pokémon has in a certain stat, the more that stat will increase when the Pokémon levels up.
EV training can be time-consuming, but it is a great way to make your Pokémon stronger. By carefully planning which Pokémon you want to train and which EVs you want to award them, you can create a team of powerful Pokémon that can take on anything!
This article is all about helping you get to know the EV Training for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install EV Training For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the EV Training for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the EV Training.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for EV Training on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the EV Training and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the EV Training on your computer right away.
|App Name:||EV Training On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||EV Training|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Health & Fitness|
|Updated on:||Mar 19, 2021|
|Get it On:|
EV Training Andorid App Summary
The EV Training was developed by the popular developer agency named EV Training. They have the EV Training in the Health & Fitness category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 1.11.14, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 103 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 0.0 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With EV Training latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Mar 19, 2021 was the last date the EV Training was updated with new features. If you want to use the EV Training on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the EV Training using the emulator later on.
EV Training App Overview and Details
A hub for the EV Tribe online health & fitness community. Track, share and motivate all at the click of a button.
Features of EV Training for PC
-A hub for the EV Tribe online health & fitness community
-Track, share and motivate all at the click of a button.
Whats New In this EV Training?
This application is perfect for anyone who wants to get into EV training. It is packed with information and is very user friendly. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who is looking to get into this competitive field.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the EV Training of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
Recent EV Training Reviews
Fabulous app to track your fitness, goals and nutrition
We refer the ownership of This EV Training to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for EV Training and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at ipadappshub, we also don’t use our own server to download the EV Training. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the EV Training.
If you have any query about the app or about ipadappshub, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.