Electric vehicle charging stations, also called EVSE, are devices that charge electric vehicles. They are a vital part of the infrastructure necessary to support the widespread adoption of EVs.
There are many different types of EVSE, from simple Level 1 chargers that can be plugged into a standard 120-volt outlet to much more powerful Level 2 and Level 3 chargers that require special high-voltage equipment.
Most EVSE are designed for use with specific types of electric vehicles, so it is important to choose a charger that is compatible with your car.
EVSE can be found at many public and private locations, including parking garages, shopping centers, and workplaces. Many homebuilders are now including EVSE in new
We will help you download the EV Charging Stations for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install EV Charging Stations on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
Using the NOX app Player is a great way to download and install the EV Charging Stations on your PC. All you have to do is, follow the steps below, install the EV Charging Stations, and use it on the bigger screen of your computer:
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player on your computer using the official link here.
- Step 2: You’ll install this great emulator from your computer and click on launch to start the interface.
- Step 3: Next step is to log into your Google account in the Play Store app that the NOX app player comes with.
- Step 4: To find the EV Charging Stations, you have to search for it in Play Store after logging into the Play store account.
- Step 5: As you see, the EV Charging Stations appears on the first result. Click on it and you’ll see the Install button to download it.
- Step 6: Download the EV Charging Stations by clicking install. It will take a few minutes to get the app shortcut added to your homepage.
- Step 7: Start using the EV Charging Stations on your computer by launching it using the app icon you can see on the NOX app player homepage.
|App Name:||EV Charging Stations On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Shekhar Singh|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Nov 13, 2021|
|Get it On:|
EV Charging Stations Andorid App Summary
Shekhar Singh is the developer of the EV Charging Stations, and they have the app under the Tools of Google Play Store. The latest version of the EV Charging Stations from them is 1.1 with over 39 users under the hood. With a 0.0 rating, the EV Charging Stations is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the EV Charging Stations is Nov 13, 2021, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the EV Charging Stations on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
EV Charging Stations App Overview and Details
This app provides verified list of all of the charging stations for electric vehicles in India, based on state of the user.
Features of EV Charging Stations for PC
1. State-by-state list of electric vehicle charging stations in India.
2. Verified and updated regularly.
3. User-friendly and easy to navigate.
4. Search function to help find specific stations.
5. Detailed information on each station, including address, hours, and amenities.
6. Links to station websites and maps.
7. Ability to filter stations by type of charger, payment method, and other criteria.
8. Regular updates on new and upcoming stations.
9. User forums and ratings to provide feedback on stations.
10. Support for multiple languages.
Whats New In this EV Charging Stations?
Verified locations of all Electric Vehicle Charging Stations in New Delhi
The EV Charging Stations application is a great way to find nearby charging stations and get directions to them. It also provides useful information about each station, such as the types of connectors available and the charging speeds. The app is easy to use and is a valuable resource for EV owners.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the EV Charging Stations? Let us know!
Recent EV Charging Stations Reviews
This app contains the EV charging station 🚉 in Delhi. Really a useful app looking at the future and promotion of electric vehicles in Delhi by Delhi Govt.
We refer the ownership of This EV Charging Stations to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for EV Charging Stations and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at ipadappshub, we also don’t use our own server to download the EV Charging Stations. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the EV Charging Stations.
If you have any query about the app or about ipadappshub, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.