Electric vehicle charging infrastructure is the system of charging stations and plugs that allow electric vehicles to recharge. The infrastructure can be public or private, and can be managed by utilities, governments, or private companies.
The growth of electric vehicles has spurred the need for a robust and reliable charging infrastructure. Many countries are investing in this infrastructure, to support the adoption of electric vehicles and to meet climate goals.
A well-designed charging infrastructure can offer many benefits, including reducing greenhouse gas emissions, improving air quality, and reducing dependence on fossil fuels.
This article is all about helping you get to know the EV Charging for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||EV Charging On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Vector Limited|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Maps & Navigation|
|Updated on:||Aug 1, 2017|
|Get it On:|
EV Charging Andorid App Summary
The EV Charging was developed by the popular developer agency named Vector Limited. They have the EV Charging in the Maps & Navigation category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 2.0.0, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 9143 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 0.0 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With EV Charging latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Aug 1, 2017 was the last date the EV Charging was updated with new features. If you want to use the EV Charging on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the EV Charging using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download EV Charging For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the EV Charging using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the EV Charging on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for EV Charging here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of EV Charging for PC
• User friendly interface
• Interactive map
• Directions to selected charging station
• Checking charger type
• Checking port type
• Live status of rapid chargers
• Searching stations
• Quick searching of stations
• Checking in to stations
• Ability to register and create a profile
EV Charging App Overview and Details
Find and get directions to Vector’s EV chargers plus other providers. See charger and port type compatible with your electric vehicle, as well as live status of chargers.
• User friendly interface and layout for a better user experience
• Interactive map so you can easily locate and check charging station details without leaving the map
• Directions to selected charging station through Google Maps by default
• Checking charger type (standard or rapid) and port type on stations
• Live status of rapid chargers to check whether they’re available, in use, or out of order before you get there
• Searching stations using filtering on charger type, port type, or status
• Quick searching of stations
• Checking in to stations to let others know how long you’ll be using a charger for
• Ability to register and create a profile for a more streamlined user experience ongoing
Please note: This app requires an internet connection through either via 3G/4G or WIFI. Charging stations displayed are within New Zealand only – if you are using this app overseas, it will default to the closest station to your location that is still within New Zealand.
Whats New In this EV Charging?
With this release, users will receive a richer and optimised user experience.
The new layout together with optimised search enables easier navigation and faster results.
This application is very helpful for those who own electric vehicles or are thinking about purchasing one. It allows you to find public charging stations near you and see their availability in real-time. The app also provides tips on how to save money on your charging costs. Overall, this is a great tool for EV owners and those considering making the switch to electric vehicles.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the EV Charging of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
Recent EV Charging Reviews
Tried installing this app, first it asked whole bunch of permissions like access to my gallery(access to my photos and media, which I doesn’t know for what), location and all that,which I had to accept, and once I accepted it doesn’t load at all and the app crashes. It said first clear the cache the app has a bug. And I did, still crashed. Tried reinstalling. It doesn’t open, it says app has a bug, amd a problem with it’s cache. Try installing after the developer fixes it. Pretty disappointed.
It’s a decent app, but with a few issues. The filters do not save, which means you need to set them every time. Panning/zooming is laggy. The intro video is a waste of time. Issues aside, the app is still useful for checking if a certain charger is available when planning your trip.
So tried to install and use this app, but all it does is open up with a spinner, and an empty list of chargers. Tried the map and it was devoid of any charger points. So it didn’t really do anything it was advertised to do. Tried reopening multiple times and the same thing happened. Gave up.
The intro video playing each time is really annoying. Most of the time the map doesn’t even show the locations, I’m not sure what the problem is (?). Will change rating if these things change.
Didn’t show me the closest charge station as needed. Shows a map with pins showing every business in the area which makes it far to busy and I couldn’t see any charge stations when I needed to find one in a hurry while driving in central Auckland. Useless and not for for purpose
App keeps crashing after it shows a video of Tesla charging. I have tried uninstall and reinstall app as well as clearing the cache
Open the app, it plays an annoying video of a car being plugged in, and then the app closes again. Clearly not working as intended…
App doesn’t work anymore. Crashes after the car video. Developers email bounces back. I’d say this app is a dead duck!
This app doesn’t work. Installed the app twice and when you open the app, it plays a video and exit. Phone, Samsung Galaxy Note 10. Fix this please.
App boots, shows a video of a tesla getting charged then crashes. Have tried installing and reinstalling, same result. Keen to use it if it actually worked
We refer the ownership of This EV Charging to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for EV Charging and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at ipadappshub, we also don’t use our own server to download the EV Charging. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the EV Charging.
If you have any query about the app or about ipadappshub, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.