The EV Charge Time Calculator & Reimbursement Estimator is a simple, easy-to-use tool that calculates the time it takes to charge an electric vehicle (EV) and estimates the reimbursement amount for workplace charging.
In this article, we will show you how to download EV Charge Time Calculator & Re For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at EV Charge Time Calculator & Re technical specifications first.
- EV Charge Time Calculator & Re Andorid App Summary
- Features of EV Charge Time Calculator & Re for PC
- How To Download EV Charge Time Calculator & Re For PC/Windows 10/8/7
- EV Charge Time Calculator & Re App Overview and Details
- Whats New In this EV Charge Time Calculator & Re?
- Recent EV Charge Time Calculator & Re Reviews
EV Charge Time Calculator & Re Andorid App Summary
Sergii Galai is the developer of this EV Charge Time Calculator & Re application. It is listed under the Auto & Vehicles category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 1775+ users of this app. The EV Charge Time Calculator & Re app rating is currently 0.55.
It was last updated on Nov 22, 2019. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of EV Charge Time Calculator & Re for PC
* A special widget for a fast check of the charge status and the upcoming charge completion
* Automatic check for the updates
* You can add a widget to the home screen for a fast check of the charge status and the upcoming charge completion.
* Automatic check for the updates.
* You can see the current charge status, time to charge completion, and a notification about the charge completion right on the home screen.
|App Name:||EV Charge Time Calculator & Re On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Sergii Galai|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Auto & Vehicles|
|Updated on:||Nov 22, 2019|
|Get it On:|
How To Download EV Charge Time Calculator & Re For PC/Windows 10/8/7
Do you want to install the EV Charge Time Calculator & Re on your Windows PC and finding hard time doing it? No worries, here is a streamlined guide to help you install it in minutes:
- One of the most popular android emulators, Nox App Player will help you install EV Charge Time Calculator & Re on your PC.
- You can download the Nox App Player from here. Then double click and install it from your download folder.
- Once installed, open it up, and you’ll see the Play store. Open it and log into your Google account.
- Now, search for theEV Charge Time Calculator & Re in Play store as you do on your Android phone.
- Click to expand the first result, and you’ll be able to install the EV Charge Time Calculator & Re on your emulator, i.e. your PC.
- Doing this will give you a launching icon on the desktop or the emulator’s homepage.
- Click on the icon and you will have your favorite app, EV Charge Time Calculator & Re running on your computer.
EV Charge Time Calculator & Re App Overview and Details
EV Charge Time Calculator & Reminder allows to estimate charging time of the electric vehicle (EV) and set a reminder to the calendar about charge competion.
Using current EV charge calculator you can do other things while the car is charging. At the desired time you will receive a notification that your EV is charged and it can be picked up. That might be very handy if you are often using a public charger and forget to take out your car on time. When you charge EV at home app can help quickly calculate the time of departure.
Most of the EVs have special apps from the manufacturer to control and monitor many parameters e.g. Chevrolet OnStar. Unfortunately some part of them work only in a few countries. Many used EVs are sold to other countries where those apps are not supported.
This creates some inconvenience. Drivers are not able to check the car’s charge status without being in it. They have to sit and wait. Some public charges require a pre-booking and specifying the charging time. If you plan to stay in that area for more time than requiring a charge, it would be nice to free the place for charging other electric vehicles.
To get correct calculations in the settings it is needed to specify some values:
* Voltage and amperage by default
* Usable battery capacity (capacity which can be used to drive a car). E.g. Nissan Leaf with 24kWh battery has usable capacity about 22kWh. Chevy Volt 2014 from 16.5kWh can use about 10.5kWh. This value will decrease though the time. Current value of the usable capacity on some EVs you can get from the car computers. While for other you can use thirdparty apps and OBDII devices.
Application usage advantages:
* Customize calendar reminders without access to it. Notification time is set up in the calendar every time by yourself.
* Customize calendar reminders in a single click. The desired reminder time is set automatically by the program. This requires calendar access.
* Own program reminders without using the calendar. The sound of reminders differs from the one in the calendar, so it’s easier to recognize.
* Works offline
* No ads
* Open source
Application is NOT connected to your car and cannot receive actual values from EV computer. This is why charge time calculation is an estimate. The actual charging time may vary. It depends on many circumstances e.g.: current voltage, amperage, battery chemistry, battery specific charging flow (charging is not linear), temperature, state of charge, age of the battery etc… If your charging time is greater than the one calculated by the program, you can adjust the program by increasing the power loss ratio.
EV Charge Time Calculator & Reminder was originally developed to support Chevrolet Volt gen 1 for Europe where Chevy OnStar is not available. Now extending it to support more car models.
Application is on early development stages and could contain bugs. Please let me know of possible inaccuracies in EV charging time calculation or bugs when creating reminders.
Download it now and stop thinking about time during the very next EV charging!
Whats New In this EV Charge Time Calculator & Re?
* added selection of maximum battery level to charge
* added allowed ranges for settings
The EV Charge Time Calculator & Re application is a great tool for those who want to calculate their EV charge time and re-apply it. This tool is simple to use and very accurate. It is a great resource for those who want to save time and money on their EV charging.
This concludes our article on EV Charge Time Calculator & Re Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or EV Charge Time Calculator & Re for Windows. Glad to help you out!
Recent EV Charge Time Calculator & Re Reviews
Keep up with the good work , and stay on the fine track ..good job
Cumbersome and counter intuitive.
We refer the ownership of This EV Charge Time Calculator & Re to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for EV Charge Time Calculator & Re and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at ipadappshub, we also don’t use our own server to download the EV Charge Time Calculator & Re. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the EV Charge Time Calculator & Re.
If you have any query about the app or about ipadappshub, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.