ESPN The Magazine is a sports magazine published by ESPN. The first issue was published on March 3, 1998. The magazine features articles on the major sports, as well as some features on other topics such as entertainment and fashion.
The technical specifications of the ESPN for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Download & Install ESPN For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the ESPN using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the ESPN on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for ESPN here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||ESPN On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 2, 2022|
|Get it On:|
ESPN Andorid App Summary
ESPN was developed by Disney and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download ESPN from Google Play Store under the Sports category. The latest version of ESPN is null on Play store with total users of 68698427. The ESPN app has a user rating of 4.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the ESPN is Aug 2, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the ESPN on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Features of ESPN for PC
– Watch live events and shows from the ESPN networks
– Get scores, news, highlights, and more
– Stream exclusive live sports and ESPN+ Originals without cable
– Get access to the ESPN App
– Watch ESPN, ESPN2, ESPN3, ESPNU, SECN, and more
ESPN App Overview and Details
Watch thousands of live events and shows from the ESPN networks plus get scores, on-demand news, highlights, and expert analysis. Subscribe to the ESPN+ streaming service for live sports, exclusive originals, premium articles, fantasy tools, and more.
Watch on ESPN:
• NFL (Monday Night Football) • NBA • MLB • College Sports (football, basketball, baseball, softball, and more) • Golf (The Masters) • Soccer (UEFA Euro and MLS) • Tennis (Wimbledon, US Open, Australian Open) • eSports • ESPN Shows (SportsCenter, PTI, First Take, Sportsnation, NBA: The Jump, and more) •
Stream exclusive live sports and ESPN+ Originals without cable–all in HD.
Sign up for ESPN+ and get access to the streaming service that delivers live sports from the best leagues in the world plus premium articles and fantasy tools. Get live events from the UFC, MLS, NHL, international soccer, college sports, and more. Enjoy the complete 30 for 30 library and exclusive ESPN+ Original shows from the biggest names in sports including Peyton Manning, Dana White, Kevin Durant, Alex Morgan, and more all inside the ESPN app.
Highlights and scores from what you care about. From news about your favorite sports or team playing right now, the home tab has you covered. Fast access to scores for your favorite teams and leagues and the top games of the day in the scores tab. Also, subscribe to your favorite ESPN Podcasts or listen live to ESPN Radio.
ESPN, ESPN2, ESPN3, ESPNU, SECN, and more are all available to stream live in the ESPN App. Access to live video is determined by your TV provider and package and, in some instances, your Internet service provider.
Due to contractual limitations with certain content, especially play-by-play broadcasts, there are times when the schedule that’s on-air won’t match the schedule that’s online. If you have specific schedule questions, please contact the station directly by visiting their website.
ESPN+ Subscriber Agreement – https://es.pn/plus-terms
Your California Privacy Rights – https://privacy.thewaltdisneycompany.com/en/current-privacy-policy/your-california-privacy-rights/
Do Not Sell My Information – https://privacy.thewaltdisneycompany.com/en/dnsmi
Before you download this app, please consider that it includes advertising, some of which may be targeted to your interests. You may choose to control targeted advertising within mobile applications by using your mobile device settings (for example, by re-setting your device’s advertising identifier and/or opting out of interest based ads).
Please note: This app features Nielsen’s proprietary measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research, like Nielsen’s TV Ratings. Please see www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information. You may also visit Settings in the app to opt out of Nielsen measurement.
Whats New In this ESPN?
Enjoy the game spoiler free! Now you have the ability to turn live scores on or off live games and events. Go to settings to change your defaults.
I am so grateful for the opportunity to have worked at ESPN. It has been an amazing experience and I have learned so much. I have had the chance to work with some of the best in the industry and I am so grateful for that. I am so sad to be leaving, but I know that I am leaving ESPN in great hands. I am so excited to see what the future holds for ESPN.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the ESPN on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This ESPN to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for ESPN and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at ipadappshub, we also don’t use our own server to download the ESPN. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the ESPN.
If you have any query about the app or about ipadappshub, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.