EShare is a social media platform that allows users to share and connect with each other. It is a platform for people to connect with friends and family, as well as strangers from around the world. EShare is a place for users to share their thoughts, feelings, and experiences with others.
This article is all about helping you get to know the EShare for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||EShare On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||EShare Technology Corporation|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 13, 2022|
|Get it On:|
The EShare was developed by the popular developer agency named EShare Technology Corporation. They have the EShare in the Tools category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 7.7.8, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 6739277 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.1 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With EShare latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Jul 13, 2022 was the last date the EShare was updated with new features. If you want to use the EShare on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the EShare using the emulator later on.
Installing the EShare using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the EShare on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for EShare here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
1. Stream any audio or video file to your TV
2. Use your smartphone as Remote Control for your TV
3. Mirror the screen of Android device to your TV
4. Mirror TV screen to smartphone
5. Touch the screen of your smartphone to control TV
6. Enjoy natural and enjoyable user experience
7. EShareServer or ESharePro pre-installed on TV/Projector/IFPD
8. App is the client, server is ONLY found on the TV/Projector/IFPD
9. Client and server apps work together for home entertainment, business presentation, and educational training
10. EShare makes user experience natural and enjoyable
EShare is a multi-screen interaction application which makes the user experience natural and enjoyable for home entertainment, business presentation, and educational training. To use this app on your Android phone or tablet, you need a TV/Projector/IFPD/IWB with EShareServer or ESharePro pre-installed.
With EShare you can:
1. Stream any audio or video file to your TV.
2. Use your smartphone as Remote Control for your TV.
3. Mirror the screen of Android device to your TV.
4. Mirror TV screen to smartphone and touch the screen directly to control TV, just like you are touching your TV.
This app is the client, the server app is ONLY found on the TV/Projector/IFPD that built in with EShareServer or ESharePro.
1. Fix the issue that you can’t stream your file from the memory card. Thanks for Mpendulo Ncube’s feedback.
2. Fixed the issue that app crashes on tablets after rotating.
EShare is a great application for sharing files and documents between users. It is easy to use and has a variety of features that make it a great tool for collaboration.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the EShare of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
Add skip button also while playing something for 10-30 second…and while skipping from the progress bar it must shows the time. I’ll give it 5 star if you could do it.
Guys what happened. This app was working fantastically. Then now you can’t even use it for more than a minute. Keeps turning off the TV. I am disappointed man. It’s version 7.7
The app was working fine for months. Then the previous version that came out in early April 2022 wasn’t letting me mirror my screen to projector. But this update resolved the issue. For that, I want to say thank you!
Very bad experience…. I used to transfer videos in my sd cards from android to my TV with this app. But nowadays, I can’t transfer videos from SD card to my TV. I have to transfer it into my internal storage then to my TV. My internal storage doesn’t have that much space so I have to delete my stuff in order to transfer something to TV…. Please fix this problem….
Awesome. But please allow putting subtitles on video files that is being shared or played. Because your player have weak sound and only have 4 functions : pause, play, fast forward and backward. It’s so limited. It’s good and all but i hope you consider my request, because this is a good app, really. Eshare have more potential than any other app I’ve tried.
Please add the buttons to turn off and turn on the TV. With this app, you can’t play the contents of the mobile phone’s SD card on the TV. You can’t use the mirror mode for a longer time, the app closes after a few minutes. It does not open the music in the SD card.And high quality videos cannot be casted.
Just bought a piqo projector and was having a lot of trouble getting it set up. The included remote didn’t work properly and there was no way to use the tiny touchpad to enter wifi details etc. I worked out I could talk to it via EShare and suddenly everything was EASY. Connection via my Pixel 3 was seamless and I was able to use a combination of the various functions to verify that the projector would do everything I wanted it to do. MUCH easier to interface with the device via the phone. Really nice projector – rubbish remote. EShare worked perfectly for me.
The first problem is when i press on playback in background, i can’t have access to the player again from the phone. The second problem is that playback options for movies is slow and always lagging. You can add an option for choosing the exact time of playing manually. Third problem, is that i can’t pause or rewind or do anything using the tv remote.
In summary This app is amazing, it brings modes that no other brings besides being easy to use and practice, it deserves much more support and rating because it is the best. ÷=|=-O-=|=÷ Petition Many people play in our TVs and many of these do not have Bluetooth support, so we go to cables or EShare together with a third-party mapper to achieve using a controller in our TVs, please add something to play with controllers on the TVs, a lot of people are waiting for it 🙁
Nearly. The fact is I try to use it with my projector as its remote didn’t have a play/pause button which is quite weird, but neither this app has one, disappointing. There are useless keys but not a play/pause one, on Netflix everytime is a fight to pause it tho, you should add it as a customize option, and also the keystone correction buttons
We refer the ownership of This EShare to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for EShare and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at null, we also don’t use our own server to download the EShare. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the EShare.
If you have any query about the app or about null, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.