Escape Game – Japanese Town is an escape game designed by the Japanese game company, Nippon Ichi Software. The game is set in a small, rural Japanese town, and players must find clues and solve puzzles in order to escape.
The game is noted for its high level of difficulty, as well as its beautiful, Japanese-style graphics. Players who complete the game will unlock a secret ending.
Our goal is to help you get the Escape Game – Japanese Town for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
Escape Game – Japanese Town Andorid App Summary
The developer of the Escape Game – Japanese Town is Odd1 Apps and they’ve done a great job at keeping Escape Game – Japanese Town simple yet highly interactive. You can find the Escape Game – Japanese Town under Puzzle of Play Store. Escape Game – Japanese Town’s latest version is null with an impressive user base of over 15269. Besides, the overall user rating of 4.5 shows how people love Escape Game – Japanese Town.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the Escape Game – Japanese Town is Jun 2, 2021 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the Escape Game – Japanese Town on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
Escape Game – Japanese Town App Overview and Details
Escape Game: Japanese Town is an outdoor escape game. This is a Japanese town and it is a market place. A shopkeeper is trapped in a room and you need to get him out of the room. Look for the key with the help of clues and rescue the shopkeeper. Have fun!
Features of Escape Game – Japanese Town for PC
1. Outdoor escape game set in a Japanese town market place
2. Play as a team to help rescue a trapped shopkeeper
3. Clues and puzzles to find the key to the shopkeeper’s room
4. Fun and challenging escape game for all ages
5. Japanese town themed with traditional architecture and scenery
6. Market place full of stalls and shops to explore
7. Plenty of clues and puzzles to keep you entertained
8. Escape the room and save the shopkeeper!
9. Suitable for all ages and abilities
10. Fun and exciting escape game for everyone!
Whats New In this Escape Game – Japanese Town?
Adcolony ad code removed
Download & Install Escape Game – Japanese Town For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the Escape Game – Japanese Town app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the Escape Game – Japanese Town app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the Escape Game – Japanese Town will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed Escape Game – Japanese Town on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||Escape Game – Japanese Town On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Odd1 Apps|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 2, 2021|
|Get it On:|
The Escape Game – Japanese Town application was a fun and challenging way to learn more about Japanese culture. I particularly enjoyed the puzzles and the way they were integrated into the game. The graphics and user interface were also well done. I would definitely recommend this app to anyone interested in learning more about Japan.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the Escape Game – Japanese Town for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the Escape Game – Japanese Town, or the steps altogether.
We refer the ownership of This Escape Game – Japanese Town to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Escape Game – Japanese Town and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at ipadappshub, we also don’t use our own server to download the Escape Game – Japanese Town. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Escape Game – Japanese Town.
If you have any query about the app or about ipadappshub, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.