Equalizer & Bass Booster Pro is an app that lets you customize the sound of your music. You can use it to boost the bass or equalize the sound. You can also use it to create your own custom sound profiles.
In this article, we will show you how to download Equalizer & Bass Booster Pro For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at Equalizer & Bass Booster Pro technical specifications first.
- Equalizer & Bass Booster Pro Andorid App Summary
- Features of Equalizer & Bass Booster Pro for PC
- How To Install & Download Equalizer & Bass Booster Pro For PC Windows 10/8/7
- Equalizer & Bass Booster Pro App Overview and Details
- Whats New In this Equalizer & Bass Booster Pro?
- Recent Equalizer & Bass Booster Pro Reviews
Equalizer & Bass Booster Pro Andorid App Summary
Coocent is the developer of this Equalizer & Bass Booster Pro application. It is listed under the Music & Audio category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 84002+ users of this app. The Equalizer & Bass Booster Pro app rating is currently 1.7.8.
It was last updated on Aug 19, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Equalizer & Bass Booster Pro for PC
1. A five-band equalizer
2. A Bass Boost effect
3. A Virtualizer effect
4. 22 Equalizer presets
5. The ability to adjust your own preset and save it
6. Media volume control
7. Stereo led VU meter
8. The ability to turn on or off with notification bar
9. Music control: play/stop, next/previous song
10. Simple Installation and usage
|App Name:||Equalizer & Bass Booster Pro On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Music & Audio|
|Updated on:||Aug 19, 2022|
|Get it On:|
How To Install & Download Equalizer & Bass Booster Pro For PC Windows 10/8/7
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Equalizer & Bass Booster Pro on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Equalizer & Bass Booster Pro and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Equalizer & Bass Booster Pro andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Equalizer & Bass Booster Pro App Overview and Details
Improve the sound quality of your android device with the first true global Equalizer, Bass Boost and Surround Sound. Make your android device sound like never before.
Equalizer & Bass Booster consists of a volume slider, live music stereo led VU meter, five-band Equalizer, Bass Booster, and Virtualizer effects.
Equalizer & Bass Booster lets you adjust sound effect levels so that you get the best out of your Music or Audio coming out of your phone.
Use with headphones for the best results.
* Five-band Equalizer
* Bass Boost effect
* Virtualizer effect
* 22 Equalizer presets or adjust your own preset and save it
* Media volume control
* Stereo led VU meter
* Turn on or off with notification bar
* Music control: play/stop, next/previous song
Works with most music player, video player and radio FM.
Simple Installation and usage:
1. Effect for Music or Audio
* Turn on the Music player and play your music
* Turn on the Equalizer & Bass Booster application and adjust sound level and frequency.
* Put headphones for the best results
*To close the application and remove from Status Bar, long-press the application close button.
2. Effect for video
* Just like effect for Music or Audio, adjust the sound level and frequency, then, let it run in the background.
* Turn on the Video player and play your video
* You will get a better sound effect for video
Whats New In this Equalizer & Bass Booster Pro?
* New screen edge flash effect, more professional
* Fix bugs reported by users
Equalizer & Bass Booster Pro is an Android application that allows users to improve the sound quality of their music files. The app offers a variety of sound presets and options to customize the sound to the user’s preference. The app is easy to use and delivers great sound quality.
This concludes our article on Equalizer & Bass Booster Pro Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Equalizer & Bass Booster Pro for Windows. Glad to help you out!
Recent Equalizer & Bass Booster Pro Reviews
Love the 10 band with the boost! 1 star ⭐ taken away because every time I lower my volume it resets the boost, and the 10 band is reversed. The bass should be on the left and the treble should be on the right. Other than that I really like it, it serves its purpose. I really like the strong preset in the 10 band, it hits right where I want it to in both bass and treble. I turn up the mids slightly but that’s just my preference for electric guitar. 🎸
So far so good. This is the first time I’ve used it and I have no complaints yet. I’ve been using the app for eight hours straight and have not had to go back and forth to reboot the volume like I always had to do with my previous free volume booster that was full of ads and kept interrupting my music listening experience. It’s well worth the $2.49 that I spent. 😃 No more ads, what a relief. P.S. My volume level still hasn’t dropped while writing this review and listening to music on Spotify .
Update: 12/2018: After getting a Pixel 3, I reinstalled the paid version. It no longer works consistently if at all. I emailed the developer with no response, which is why I chose to adjust my review. If they respond and fix, I will re-adjust my review. Previous review: A Bass EQ app that actually works correctly! It does reduce the volume a little when turned on, but all apps I’ve tried do that. My guess is that’s how Android works. The correct method for tuning sound systems is reduce unwanted frequencies instead of boosting certain frequencies. Unfortunately, with only 5 bands of EQ available, the reduction is going to be a lot.
Sorry guys, a poor performer for me. I tried it to enhance voices on podcasts for an old guy with typical and normal hearing loss. It just does not do the job. I have used Poweramp for years and its built in equalizer and pre-amp is very good at voice enhancement. This product simply does not compare. Not enough bands or the right bands for voice I guess.
I have tried a few different equilizers and this one has been the only one that delivers good quality audio processing. A couple extra features I don’t use, but I like the windowed option. Visuals could be improved, but not why I bought an EQ app.
When the app works it’s great, but it seems the latest android up date has either glitched it or it has grown a bug out of nowhere. Will give a better rating when the stops working effect gets remedied Edit: the current reinstall seems to be more stable. I.e., it hasn’t crashed or locked up my tablet at the moment (approximately 7+ days).
It’s pretty amazing the levels of sound and customisation you can get just using it with Pandora and your vehicle. Works great on my JBL speakers as well. Sometimes the volume isn’t as loud when I’m not using the app, but that is more of a equalizer settings adjustment. The bass boost is amazing!
This is an edit. 😎After the latest update I am now very impressed with the ten band equalizer, bass, virtual and volume increase. The choices of mode cover about every listening option I can think of. The choice of edge lighting is a nice touch also. I highly recommend this app.
Works well, but keeps shutting off. Probably an Android thing, and not a fault of the program. My only gripe is the EQ is backwards from standard. The treble is on the left, where the lower frequencies belong.
I like the app pretty well. I installed it on my s22 ultra and it gave my sony srs xp 700 the highs I’ve been looking for. The 10 band eq along with volume boost is great but sometimes it starts making a static noise. UPDATE, the static is gone now!
We refer the ownership of This Equalizer & Bass Booster Pro to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Equalizer & Bass Booster Pro and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at null, we also don’t use our own server to download the Equalizer & Bass Booster Pro. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Equalizer & Bass Booster Pro.
If you have any query about the app or about null, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.