Epson M-Tracer For Golf is the perfect tool for improving your golf game. It accurately tracks the speed, direction, and distance of your shots. This information is then used to provide you with a detailed analysis of your game. With this information, you can identify your strengths and weaknesses and make the necessary adjustments to improve your game.
Our goal is to help you get the Epson M-Tracer For Golf for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
Epson M-Tracer For Golf Andorid App Summary
The developer of the Epson M-Tracer For Golf is Seiko Epson Corporation and they’ve done a great job at keeping Epson M-Tracer For Golf simple yet highly interactive. You can find the Epson M-Tracer For Golf under Sports of Play Store. Epson M-Tracer For Golf’s latest version is 1.3.7 with an impressive user base of over 30492. Besides, the overall user rating of 3.5 shows how people love Epson M-Tracer For Golf.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the Epson M-Tracer For Golf is Feb 2, 2017 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the Epson M-Tracer For Golf on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
Epson M-Tracer For Golf App Overview and Details
This app has ended support.
It may not work on a new smartphone or new OS.
Epson M-Tracer For Golf is a golf improvement support application for Android users.
This application communicates with the high-precision M-Tracer sensor, developed by Epson, and provides accurate, high-speed golf swing measurements.
This allows you to analyze your golf swing using technology based on the latest sports science.
An effective improvement system will help you to improve your golf swing.
*You can purchase the M-Tracer sensor at your local golf stores.
◆ Main Features
[Golf Swing Measurement]
The new, high-precision sensor attached to the club’s grip allows for precise golf swing measurements. Data is immediately sent to your Android device via Bluetooth.
– Golf swings can be measured continuously and all of the swing data is saved automatically.
[Golf Swing Analysis]
– Swing analysis: Check your golf swing motion. The V zone view shows you the motion of your swing.
– Impact analysis: Analyze in detail the face angle at the point of impact and the incidence angle (horizontal and vertical) for a clear understanding of your swing.
– Speed analysis: Get to know the reduction ratio (natural uncock) of your swing and step up your game.
– Shaft rotation analysis: Spot variations in your swing shaft rotation that are not picked up by a camera.
– Tempo analysis: Get to know your swing tempo and achieve a stable swing.
– Check your progress by comparing new data with previous swings.
– You can compare your swing data with a professional golfer’s 3D swing arc, impact zone metrics and more.
Compare your measurements to pre-registered swing data from a professional golfer.
– Select registered swing data by tapping the player’s name on the Library or Select Comparison screen.
– Create your own Epson M-Tracer For Golf account.
– Create a new account when using M-Tracer for the first time.
– Save your swing data to the cloud.
– Receive access to a variety of improvement support services that are being developed for future release.
◆ Supported sensors
MT500G, MT500GII and MT500GP
◆ Notes on swing data
– You can save swing data for up to 300 swings on your Android device, and up to 2,000 swings in the cloud.
– Note that the size of the data may increase when uploading swing data to the cloud.
* We recommend uploading using a wireless connection.
– If you exceed 300 swing data entries on your device, the oldest data is deleted to make room for the newest data. We recommend organizing your swing data.
– If you exceed 2000 swing data entries in the cloud, the oldest data entry is deleted to make room for the newest data.
“Emails sent to the developer” will be used for future service improvements. Please note that we cannot reply to these individually.
Features of Epson M-Tracer For Golf for PC
your golf swing data to the cloud. Access it from any device with an internet connection.
– Share your golf swing data with other Epson M-Tracer For Golf users.
– Use the Epson M-Tracer for Golf Library to view other users’ swing data.
– Update your account information.
Whats New In this Epson M-Tracer For Golf?
– Various bug fixes
Download & Install Epson M-Tracer For Golf For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the Epson M-Tracer For Golf app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the Epson M-Tracer For Golf app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the Epson M-Tracer For Golf will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed Epson M-Tracer For Golf on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||Epson M-Tracer For Golf On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Seiko Epson Corporation|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Feb 2, 2017|
|Get it On:|
The Epson M-Tracer For Golf application is a great tool for improving your golf game. The application tracks your ball flight and provides you with data that can help you improve your swing. The application is easy to use and is a great tool for improving your golf game.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the Epson M-Tracer For Golf for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the Epson M-Tracer For Golf, or the steps altogether.
We refer the ownership of This Epson M-Tracer For Golf to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Epson M-Tracer For Golf and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at ipadappshub, we also don’t use our own server to download the Epson M-Tracer For Golf. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Epson M-Tracer For Golf.
If you have any query about the app or about ipadappshub, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.