EleXA is a powerful and versatile tool for electricians. It can be used to measure voltage, current, and resistance. It can also be used to test for continuity and to find and trace wires. EleXA is easy to use and is an essential tool for any electrician.
The technical specifications of the EleXA for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
EleXA Andorid App Summary
EleXA was developed by Electricity Generating Authority of Thailand(EGAT) and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download EleXA from Google Play store under the Auto & Vehicles category. The latest version of EleXA is 2.8.1 on Play store with total users of 9371. The EleXA app has a user rating of 0.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the EleXA is Sep 9, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the EleXA on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
EleXA App Overview and Details
EleXA helps EV users search charging station, plan their trips, reserve time for charging and deliver other personalized solutions according to their needs and lifestyle.
Features of EleXA for PC
1. Search for charging stations
2. Plan your trips
3. Reserve time for charging
4. Get personalized solutions
5. Save your favorite charging stations
6. Get directions to the charging station
7. Check the status of the charging station
8. Pay for your charging session
9. Rate and review charging stations
10. Share your experience with others
How To Install & Download EleXA For PC Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the EleXA for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the EleXA.
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for EleXA on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the EleXA and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the EleXA on your computer right away.
|App Name:||EleXA On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Electricity Generating Authority of Thailand(EGAT)|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Auto & Vehicles|
|Updated on:||Sep 9, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this EleXA?
Minor bug fixes
Overall, the EleXA application is a great tool for managing your finances and keeping track of your expenses. It is easy to use and has a lot of features that can help you save money and stay on top of your budget.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the EleXA on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
Recent EleXA Reviews
Cannot find English language option. Has anyone found a way to create an account? This Thai font is not readable using google translate. I think EGAT had failed with this app.
A bit weird ui, but still easy to use and stable Recommend for any ev user / traveller in thailand
Thai language only, can’t use it.
English now available. Will use the app when driving from Chiang Mai to Chumphon
EV car , Charging Station
English version please
EV Car owner in Thailand should download EleXA
We refer the ownership of This EleXA to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for EleXA and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at ipadappshub, we also don’t use our own server to download the EleXA. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the EleXA.
If you have any query about the app or about ipadappshub, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.