The Elder Scrolls Online is a massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) developed by ZeniMax Online Studios and published by Bethesda Softworks. It was announced in May 2012 and was released for Microsoft Windows and OS X in April 2014. It is a part of The Elder Scrolls series, of which it is the first multiplayer game.
The technical specifications of the Elchemy – Elder Scrolls Online for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Elchemy – Elder Scrolls Online Andorid App Summary
Elchemy – Elder Scrolls Online was developed by New Colours and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Elchemy – Elder Scrolls Online from Google Play Store under the Productivity category. The latest version of Elchemy – Elder Scrolls Online is 2.2.1 on Play store with total users of 33686. The Elchemy – Elder Scrolls Online app has a user rating of 3.6 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Elchemy – Elder Scrolls Online is Jun 3, 2014. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Elchemy – Elder Scrolls Online on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Elchemy – Elder Scrolls Online For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Elchemy – Elder Scrolls Online using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Elchemy – Elder Scrolls Online on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Elchemy – Elder Scrolls Online here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||Elchemy – Elder Scrolls Online On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||New Colours|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 3, 2014|
|Get it On:|
Features of Elchemy – Elder Scrolls Online for PC
issues or suggestions from the app without having to search for our email address or website!
1. Traits for all reagents.
2. Search ingredients and affects by name/text.
3. Recipe combinations.
4. Filter ingredients by their affect and vice versa.
5. Filter recipes by ingredient or effects.
6. Record the current traits you have researched for each item type.
7. Save visiting a crafting station to check if you require a trait for research.
8. Translations for runes.
9. Search glyphs and runes by name/text.
10. Lists of runes and glyphs.
Elchemy – Elder Scrolls Online App Overview and Details
Elchemy is a management tool for crafters and crafting in ESO (The Elder Scrolls Online.)
** Minimize wastage when training! **
– Traits for all reagents
– Search ingredients and affects by name/text
– Recipe combinations
– Record stock quantity and pricing
– Filter ingredients by their affect and vice versa
– Filter recipes by ingredient or effects
– Translations for runes
– Search glyphs and runes by name/text
– Lists of runes
– List of possible glyphs
– Filter glyphs by rune and vice versa
BLACKSMITHING,CLOTHING & WOODWORKING
– Record the current traits you have researched for each item type
– Saves visiting a crafting station to check if you require a trait for research
– See what can be made from the items in your inventory
– Simulate crafting potions, select reagents to see the outcomes (effects) in real time
– Simulate crafting glyphs, select your required runes and see what they produce
Simply select the ingredient or affect you want, when a menu appears choose what to
match it too (eg other ingredients that share the affect).
PERMISSIONS & EVERYTHING ELSE
* What do we request your permissions for? *
We know installing an app from Google Play can present you with a scary list of permissions to accept.
The permissions we ask for allow us to identify what type of phone you are using and send ourselves reports if the app crashes – even then we always ask you before actually sending the report.
You’ll probably notice the ‘Phone State’ and ‘Accounts’ permissions too. Don’t worry this doesn’t give us any access to your calls – it allows you to automatically fill in your email on the settings page – but it’s optional, you can leave the settings completely empty!
– The billing permission allows us to offer subscription content
– Long press items to search the web for more info or to send feedback to us
– Contact us directly with your feedback via the app of the In-game Elchemy guild
– Future updates will add other crafting types as more data becomes available, stock management tools and a centralized buying/selling database to facilitate offline trading. We’re open to your ideas and feedback too – send them to us using our in app feedback form!
** As a final note, please rate our app if you’ve enjoyed using it; If you haven’t let us know and give us a chance to address your gripes before downvoting the app – Thank you! **
Whats New In this Elchemy – Elder Scrolls Online?
– Took the guess work out of Enchanting – added translations on lists (Thanks Rafael Monroy)
– Fixed crashes on Gingerbread devices
– Added additional solvents
– Added optional timer feature for research
– Added option to hide all paid features from settings
– Added list to show complete research
– Changed inventory to toggle between in/out of stock (switch back by going to the settings)
– Added check to enable all other features if you purchased two or more
Elchemy is the perfect application for anyone who wants to improve their game play in the Elder Scrolls Online. The app provides in-game guides and tools that make it easier to find crafting materials, track quests and objectives, and more. With Elchemy, you can become a better player and make the most of your game experience.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Elchemy – Elder Scrolls Online on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Elchemy – Elder Scrolls Online to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Elchemy – Elder Scrolls Online and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at ipadappshub, we also don’t use our own server to download the Elchemy – Elder Scrolls Online. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Elchemy – Elder Scrolls Online.
If you have any query about the app or about ipadappshub, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.