Elavon MobileMerchant is a mobile app for small businesses that allows them to process credit card payments from their smartphone or tablet. With Elavon MobileMerchant, businesses can accept payments from major credit cards, including Visa, MasterCard, and American Express. They can also process debit cards and electronic checks. Elavon MobileMerchant is a secure app, and businesses can rest assured that their customer’s credit card information is protected.
Do you know the technical specifics of Elavon MobileMerchant for PC? Why not get to know those aspects before we discuss the downloading and installation processes?
Elavon MobileMerchant Andorid App Summary
The Elavon MobileMerchant application developer is Elavon. They listed the Elavon MobileMerchant under the Business category on Play Store. The latest user count of the Elavon MobileMerchant is more than 13331. With a 2.3, the latest 184.108.40.206 (040343aa) of the Elavon MobileMerchant is holding a good position for users.
The latest update date of the Elavon MobileMerchant is Jul 6, 2021, meaning that it has the latest features. You cannot use it on your PC without using an Android emulator. The most popular and best emulators are BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Player Emulator.
If you need a complete guide on how to use the Elavon MobileMerchant on your PC using the right emulator, we’ve discussed the methods in this article.
|App Name:||Elavon MobileMerchant On Your PC|
|Latest Version:||220.127.116.11 (040343aa)|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 6, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Elavon MobileMerchant Download & Install for PC: Windows 10/8/7
Planning to run Elavon MobileMerchant on the computer is not impossible. In fact, with the help of BlueStacks android emulator, you can finally run the Elavon MobileMerchant and other apps on your computer just fine. Here are the possess and steps you need to know:
- It all starts by downloading the BlueStacks Android emulator. It’s very easy to use, and has apps ready to go.
- Download the BlueStacks emulator and install it on your computer. Decline the other app installation offers as you install it.
- Finish up the installation and you’ll see Play store on the starter page that comes installed in BlueStacks.
- Click open the Play store app, log into your google account, and search for Elavon MobileMerchant on the search bar.
- You’ll get it on the first result. Click on the search result and start the installation by clicking install.
- Once installed, you can launch it from both your desktop and BlueStacks starter page where the app will add a shortcut.
Features of Elavon MobileMerchant for PC
to the Elavon MobileMerchant Terms and Conditions.
1. Credit and debit card payments accepted anytime, anywhere.
2. Easy-to-use and secure application.
3. Turns Android device into secure, affordable point-of-sale terminal.
4. Perfect for small businesses.
5. Can also be used at location for payments during peak sales seasons.
6. Processes transactions in real-time.
7. Requires Elavon customer account and PIN entry device.
8. Available for businesses in the United Kingdom and Ireland.
9. Follow the simple set up instructions and start taking secure payments anywhere, anytime!
10. Elavon MobileMerchant Terms and Conditions apply.
Elavon MobileMerchant App Overview and Details
Accept credit and debit card payments anytime, anywhere with this easy-to-use and secure application that turns your Android device into a secure, affordable point-of-sale terminal.
Elavon MobileMerchant is for any size business needing to process transactions on the go. If you take card payments on the go, then MobileMerchant will likely save you both time and money, while improving the sales experience for your customers. It can also be used at your location for payments during peak sales seasons, essentially creating a new payment terminal without the added expense.
MobileMerchant is perfect for many business types including: Transportation and Taxis, Service Companies, Trade Show Vendors, Mobile Food Trucks, Hair & Beauty Professionals, Delivery Services, Professional Services, Retail and more.
MobileMerchant’s payment app and Bluetooth card reader allow you to accept Chip and PIN credit and debit card payments and process them in real-time. You will need an Elavon customer account and PIN entry device to get started. MobileMerchant is currently available for businesses in the United Kingdom and Ireland.
Getting started is easy!
1. Establish a customer account with Elavon and get the PIN pad (set up cost associated). If you do not have an account, follow the link at the bottom of the page.
2. Download the Elavon MobileMerchant App for free!
3. Once your customer account is open, you will receive your PIN pad
4. Follow the simple set up instructions and start taking secure payments anywhere, anytime!
For more information please visit: http://www.tellmemore.elavon.com/mobilemerchant/
Or Contact Elavon to establish a customer account:
• From the UK, please call 0203 166 4102 or email ElavonMobileReferrals@listening.co.uk or visit http://www.elavon.co.uk/merchant-services/small-business/buy-now
• From Ireland, please call 1800 995 085 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: By downloading this application you agree to the Elavon End User License Agreement for the Elavon MobileMerchant application. This can be viewed at http://www.elavon.co.uk/EULA
Whats New In this Elavon MobileMerchant?
Patch release with bug fixes.
Elavon MobileMerchant is a mobile application that allows businesses to process credit card transactions on their mobile devices. It is a fast, easy, and secure way to accept credit card payments anywhere, anytime. Elavon MobileMerchant is the perfect solution for businesses that want to take credit card payments on the go.
Downloading and installing the Elavon MobileMerchant for PC should be an easy task as you know the steps by now. If you found the tutorial helpful, or need more assistance, comment now.
We refer the ownership of This Elavon MobileMerchant to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Elavon MobileMerchant and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at ipadappshub, we also don’t use our own server to download the Elavon MobileMerchant. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Elavon MobileMerchant.
If you have any query about the app or about ipadappshub, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.