Edana Parent Portal is an online system that enables parents to access information about their children’s academic progress. The portal provides parents with access to student schedules, grades, attendance, and other important information. The portal also enables parents to communicate with teachers and administrators.
The technical specifications of the Edana Parent Portal for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Edana Parent Portal Andorid App Summary
Edana Parent Portal was developed by Ed-admin Pty Ltd and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Edana Parent Portal from Google Play Store under the Education category. The latest version of Edana Parent Portal is 2.7.0 on Play store with total users of 59833. The Edana Parent Portal app has a user rating of 3.2 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Edana Parent Portal is Jul 5, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Edana Parent Portal on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Edana Parent Portal For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Edana Parent Portal using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Edana Parent Portal on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Edana Parent Portal here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||Edana Parent Portal On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Ed-admin Pty Ltd|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 5, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of Edana Parent Portal for PC
onto the mobile application for parents and students to access; and,
1. Daily attendance
2. Academic assessment scores
3. Activities management
4. Learner Behaviour Management
5. Published report cards
6. News items
9. Parent/Sponsor portal
10. Mobile application
Edana Parent Portal App Overview and Details
The Edana Parent Portal Mobile Application by Ed-admin is intended for use by the parents or sponsors of institutions that use Ed-admin as their Educational Management Software. Edana is a new range of mobile and web-based applications that Ed-admin is migrating to over the course of the next two years.
This mobile application is an extension of Ed-admin, a browser-based software application that streamlines and simplifies education management, integrating administrative, teaching and learning tasks into one user-friendly, custom-designed database that meets the needs of all educational establishments. Ed-admin was designed and developed by a core team of specialists in education, along with education managers and software developers, to provide a versatile system that is flexible and customised to develop with an institution’s growing needs, able to integrate into a corporate environment and suit a range of education establishments.
Via the mobile application, you can view a host of information about your child’s school journey:
• Daily attendance;
• Academic assessment scores, thereby keeping track of your child’s academic progress;
• Activities management, so that you never miss your child’s sports matches or
extracurricular activities, as these can be seen at a glance;
• Learner Behaviour Management, so that you can view any merits and demerits accumulated at the institution;
• Published report cards, for end of term or semester, are available on the application;
• News items, information and articles of interest that the institution deems pertinent to the well-being of the students can be viewed;
• Notifications can be published and viewed on the mobile application. Easy access like this means that you are kept in the loop on events and activities happening at the institution;
• Documentation, any that the institution wishes to make available to parents and students, can be uploaded by the institution onto the mobile application for you to view;
• View your child’s daily schedule via the Calendar and know his or her whereabouts while at the institution. The Calendar also allows you to see any events and activities of interest to you at the institution and which you may wish to attend;
• Respond to permission and agreements related to you child’s participation in outings and activities;
• Contact Information pertaining to both yourself and your child can be updated;
• Keep abreast of your finances by viewing statements that have been published to the Portals, so that you are able to make arrangements to pay institution fees and other amounts that are outstanding; and
• View the contact information of staff members, via the Directory, that are involved in your child’s education.
This world-class mobile application is able to integrate seamlessly with the web version of Ed-admin and the Parent Portal, thereby ensuring that when you update your contact details and information pertaining to your child, it is kept current.
The mobile application synchronises with the institution’s web-based interfaces and updates the information in real-time, thus allowing for a truly mobile experience.
Ed-admin has made the communication channels between you and your institution a lot easier and accessible, thus living up to its name of being powerful and intuitive, and delivering an outstanding all-in-one system for educational institutions. The fundamental goal of Ed-admin is to ensure ease of use for all who use it: managers, teachers, parents, and students alike.
Whats New In this Edana Parent Portal?
– Library feature has been added to the application. Parents can see it through My Student module.
-Some minor issues are fixed.
The Edana Parent Portal is a valuable tool for parents and guardians of students in the Edana School District. It provides up-to-date information on their student’s academic progress, attendance, and grades. The Parent Portal is also a convenient way to communicate with teachers and administrators. I am grateful for the Edana Parent Portal and the valuable information it provides.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Edana Parent Portal on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Edana Parent Portal to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Edana Parent Portal and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at ipadappshub, we also don’t use our own server to download the Edana Parent Portal. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Edana Parent Portal.
If you have any query about the app or about ipadappshub, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.