The ED Toolkit is a web-based platform that provides educators with resources and tools to support effective teaching and learning in the classroom. The toolkit includes resources on a variety of topics, including lesson planning, assessment, and professional development. The ED Toolkit is a user-friendly platform that is designed to support educators in their efforts to improve teaching and learning in the classroom.
The latest ED Toolkit for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
ED Toolkit Andorid App Summary
The Electrical Distributors Group has developed the ED Toolkit for Android. You can find it under the Business category on Play Store. Since its inception, ED Toolkit has got over 512+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 0.0 rating and the latest version of it is 2.1.4
The latest update of ED Toolkit is Sep 4, 2019 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
ED Toolkit App Overview and Details
Whatever the problem, whatever the location, whatever the need, the ED Toolkit is the solution to your electrical problems. This app provides a quick solution to common problems that electrical contractors face in the industry.
– Electricians Toolkit: common formulae, voltage drop calculator, cable and conduit tables.
– Store locator: List of stores with Phone, Email and Address links. Tap on email address or phone to contact the branch directly. Tap on the address to show the location in Maps
– Supplier links.
– Barcode scanner: Scan QR codes to get information on products quickly.
– Request a quote: Contact Electrical Distributors WA for a quote for any electrical project
– Access the Electrical Distributors website
Features of ED Toolkit for PC
-Voltage Drop Calculator
-Cable and Conduit Tables
-Request a Quote
-Access to Electrical Distributors Website
Install “ED Toolkit” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing ED Toolkit on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install ED Toolkit on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type ED Toolkit and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the ED Toolkit as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||ED Toolkit On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||The Electrical Distributors Group|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Sep 4, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this ED Toolkit?
EDToolkit updated for New Webshop
This ED Toolkit application is very helpful for those who want to learn more about how to manage their emotions and stressors. It provides a lot of information and resources that can be used to improve one’s emotional well-being. The app is also interactive and user-friendly, making it a great tool for anyone who wants to improve their emotional health.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the ED Toolkit for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
Recent ED Toolkit Reviews
Perfect sparkys companion app
We refer the ownership of This ED Toolkit to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for ED Toolkit and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at null, we also don’t use our own server to download the ED Toolkit. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the ED Toolkit.
If you have any query about the app or about null, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.