Ecg Smith was born in the small town of Greenfield, Massachusetts in 1867. At the age of 15, he left home to work on a cattle ranch in Colorado. After several years of working on the ranch, Ecg returned to Massachusetts and enrolled in the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT). He graduated with a degree in electrical engineering in 1892.
Ecg began his career as an engineer with the Edison Electric Light Company in New York City. He quickly rose through the ranks, and by 1899, he was the company’s chief engineer. In 1900, Ecg left Edison to start his own company, the Ecg Smith Electrical Company.
Ecg’s company was a major player in the development of the
The technical specifications of the ECG SMITH for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
ECG SMITH Andorid App Summary
ECG SMITH was developed by victor-3 and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download ECG SMITH from Google Play Store under the Education category. The latest version of ECG SMITH is 7.0 on Play store with total users of 3770. The ECG SMITH app has a user rating of 0.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the ECG SMITH is Feb 24, 2018. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the ECG SMITH on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install ECG SMITH For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the ECG SMITH using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the ECG SMITH on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for ECG SMITH here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||ECG SMITH On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Feb 24, 2018|
|Get it On:|
Features of ECG SMITH for PC
1. The app provides the smith’s equation which differentiates early repol. vs LAD occlusion.
2. A QTc calculator has been added.
3. The CHADS-VASc score has been added.
4. The HAS BLED score has been added.
ECG SMITH App Overview and Details
This app provides the smith’s equation which differentiate early repol. vs LAD occlusion.
A QTc calculator, CHADS-VASc score and HAS BLED score have been added.
Whats New In this ECG SMITH?
T wave and QRS axis calculator
ECG Smith is an excellent candidate for the position of electrical engineer. She has the skills and experience necessary to be successful in the role. She is a motivated and hard-working individual who is always looking for new opportunities to learn and grow. I would highly recommend her for the position.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the ECG SMITH on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This ECG SMITH to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for ECG SMITH and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at ipadappshub, we also don’t use our own server to download the ECG SMITH. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the ECG SMITH.
If you have any query about the app or about ipadappshub, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.