EB Medicine is a medical publisher that provides evidence-based content and tools for clinicians. Our mission is to improve patient care by providing clinicians with the latest evidence-based information.
The technical specifications of the EB Medicine for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
EB Medicine Andorid App Summary
EB Medicine was developed by EB Medicine Developers and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download EB Medicine from Google Play Store under the Medical category. The latest version of EB Medicine is 5.3.7 on Play store with total users of 720. The EB Medicine app has a user rating of 0.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the EB Medicine is Jun 28, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the EB Medicine on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install EB Medicine For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the EB Medicine using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the EB Medicine on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for EB Medicine here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||EB Medicine On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||EB Medicine Developers|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 28, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of EB Medicine for PC
you want with new issues released monthly in both journals. Stay up-to-date on the latest evidence with each new issue
• Expert Authors and Reviewers. Each issue is reviewed by leading authorities in their field to ensure the content is of the highest quality.
• CME/MOC. Get up to 12 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ and AOA Category 2-A Credits for each journal issue.
• MOC Part II and Part IV. Earn 10 Self-Assessment CME (SA-CME) credits per year to fulfill your ABEM MOC requirements.
• Risk-Free. 14-day money-back guarantee. Try EB Medicine today.
• 300+ evidence-based courses
• Clinically relevant topics
• Expert authors and reviewers
• MOC Part II and Part IV
• Risk-free 14-day money-back guarantee
EB Medicine App Overview and Details
When you’re busy on the frontline of emergency Medicine, EB Medicine is your guide–providing you with practical and reliable answers to aid your clinical decision making, in a concise and easy-to-use format.
EB Medicine has produced leading evidence-based education and CME since 1999, giving our subscribers access to more than 300 topics and 20 years of experience in our journals, Emergency Medicine Practice and Pediatric Emergency Medicine Practice.
The “EB” in our name stands for “evidence-based” and reflects our guiding philosophy–that evidence-based content is the best medicine.
Like you, we recognize the need for excellence in emergency patient care. For each of our resources, peer experts have reviewed the current body of evidence to present you with essential findings, conclusions, and best practices to inform your clinical decisions. You receive real-world, practical, actionable guidance you can rely on to improve patient outcomes. Our content is developed by experienced physicians facing the challenges and realities of practicing medicine every day, all accomplished in their medical specialties.
And with more than 400 CME credits available across the full array of must-know emergency medicine topics, you can advance your clinical knowledge and improve your practice, while fulfilling requirements for ongoing CME.
Whether you’re a recent graduate or a veteran emergency clinician with decades of experience, our resources allow you to dive deeply into the current evidence that will help you make the best clinical decisions on shift.
Your EB Medicine subscription gives you practical content right at your fingertips.
• 300+ Evidence-Based Emergency Medicine Courses. Search our course library of Emergency Medicine Practice and Pediatric Emergency Medicine Practice issues by keyword, chief compliant, or topic and get practical recommendations within seconds
• Clinically Relevant Topics. Get access when and where you need it—via our app, podcast, and online
• Quick Course Summaries. When time is short, just hit the highlights on any topic with our Points & Pearls digests
• Decision-Support Tools. Make quick, confident decisions guided by clinical pathways, Calculated Decisions (powered by MDCalc), and pitfalls to avoid
• Subject-Matter Expertise. Our content is crafted by practicing emergency medicine clinicians on the front lines
• 400+ AMA PRA Category 1 Credits. Core EM content + stroke, trauma, pharmacology, critical care, and more
Whats New In this EB Medicine?
We provide you with clinically relevant emergency medicine topics focused on the practical application of the evidence, giving you must-know info at the point of care.
EB Medicine is a great way to get your medical education and training. The program is very comprehensive and offers a wide variety of courses. The staff is very friendly and helpful, and the facilities are top notch. I would highly recommend EB Medicine to anyone looking for a great way to get their medical education and training.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the EB Medicine on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
Recent EB Medicine Reviews
We refer the ownership of This EB Medicine to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for EB Medicine and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at ipadappshub, we also don’t use our own server to download the EB Medicine. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the EB Medicine.
If you have any query about the app or about ipadappshub, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.