A signal meter is an electronic measuring instrument that measures the level of an input signal. It displays the level of the signal on a calibrated scale, usually in decibels (dB). Signal meters are used in a wide range of applications, including audio, video, and RF signal levels.
The Dreambox Signal Meter is a handheld digital meter that is designed to measure the level of an input signal. It displays the level of the signal on a calibrated scale, usually in decibels (dB). The Dreambox Signal Meter is ideal for use in a wide range of applications, including audio, video, and RF signal levels.
The technical specifications of the DREAMBOX SIGNAL METER for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
DREAMBOX SIGNAL METER Andorid App Summary
DREAMBOX SIGNAL METER was developed by bigmetamobile and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download DREAMBOX SIGNAL METER from Google Play Store under the Tools category. The latest version of DREAMBOX SIGNAL METER is 4.3 on Play store with total users of 121534. The DREAMBOX SIGNAL METER app has a user rating of 0.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the DREAMBOX SIGNAL METER is Dec 4, 2016. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the DREAMBOX SIGNAL METER on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
DREAMBOX SIGNAL METER App Overview and Details
DREAMBOX SIGNAL METER : Allow to show in your Smartphone LNB signal meter (satfinder) in ENIGMA2 based satellite receivers such as Dreambox, Vu+.
★ Displays the signal of the current channel
★ Displays current channel
★ Displays the current satellite name
★ Displays the current satellite position
★ Change channel
This app only works if you have access to your dreambox, or any other Enigma1 based tv box:
It also has support for Enigma2 boxes :
* DM800HD se
* Vu+ SOLO
* Vu+ SOLO 2
* Vu+ SOLO SE
* Vu+ UNO
* Vu+ DUO
* Vu+ DUO 2
* Vu+ Zero
* Vu+ ULTIMO
* AzBox Premium
* AzBox HD Elite
* AzBox Ultra HD
* Kathrein UFS 910
* IPBox 9000
* Amiko Alien
* Topfield TF 7700HD PVR
* Gigablue solo
* ClarkeTech ET9000
* ClarkeTech Xtrend ET5000
Features of DREAMBOX SIGNAL METER for PC
1. Displays the signal of the current channel.
2. Displays the current channel name.
3. Displays the current satellite name.
4. Displays the current satellite position.
5. Change channel.
6. Works with Enigma1 based tv boxes such as Dreambox, Vu+, etc.
7. Displays the current satellite signal meter.
8. Displays the current satellite position.
9. Displays the current satellite name.
10. Displays the current channel signal.
Download & Install DREAMBOX SIGNAL METER For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the DREAMBOX SIGNAL METER using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the DREAMBOX SIGNAL METER on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for DREAMBOX SIGNAL METER here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||DREAMBOX SIGNAL METER On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Dec 4, 2016|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this DREAMBOX SIGNAL METER?
Dreambox Signal Meter is an excellent application for measuring the signal strength of satellite TV receivers. The app is easy to use and provides accurate results. Dreambox Signal Meter is a must-have for anyone who wants to get the most out of their satellite TV receiver.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the DREAMBOX SIGNAL METER on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This DREAMBOX SIGNAL METER to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for DREAMBOX SIGNAL METER and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at ipadappshub, we also don’t use our own server to download the DREAMBOX SIGNAL METER. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the DREAMBOX SIGNAL METER.
If you have any query about the app or about ipadappshub, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.