Draw(er) Pro is an intuitive drawing tool that enables users to create professional looking drawings with ease. With its simple user interface and wide range of features, Draw(er) Pro is the perfect tool for anyone who wants to create stunning drawings, whether they are an experienced artist or a beginner.
In this article, we will show you how to download Draw(er) Pro For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at Draw(er) Pro technical specifications first.
Draw(er) Pro Andorid App Summary
Dansl is the developer of this Draw(er) Pro application. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 4813+ users of this app. The Draw(er) Pro app rating is currently 0.8.2.
It was last updated on Sep 24, 2013. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Draw(er) Pro for PC
1. Draw with various tools to create interesting effects
2. Change the color of your canvas
3. Choose from a variety of brush sizes
4. Save and share your sketches
5. Use the undo/redo function
6. Use color sliders for more control
7. Draw with the eraser tool
8. Use the fur tool for interesting effects
9. Use the long fur tool for even more interesting effects
10. Draw with the simple, sketchy, squares, circles, or web tool
|App Name:||Draw(er) Pro On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Sep 24, 2013|
|Get it On:|
How To Download Draw(er) Pro For PC/Windows 10/8/7
Do you want to install the Draw(er) Pro on your Windows PC and finding hard time doing it? No worries, here is a streamlined guide to help you install it in minutes:
- One of the most popular android emulators, Nox App Player will help you install Draw(er) Pro on your PC.
- You can download the Nox App Player from here. Then double click and install it from your download folder.
- Once installed, open it up, and you’ll see the Play store. Open it and log into your Google account.
- Now, search for theDraw(er) Pro in Play store as you do on your Android phone.
- Click to expand the first result, and you’ll be able to install the Draw(er) Pro on your emulator, i.e. your PC.
- Doing this will give you a launching icon on the desktop or the emulator’s homepage.
- Click on the icon and you will have your favorite app, Draw(er) Pro running on your computer.
Draw(er) Pro App Overview and Details
**Awarded third “Best Artistic App of 2011” on BestAppEver.com**
Draw(er) is a sketching/drawing app, with a twist. The various tools give you a new perspective on drawing. So your basic lines, turn into works of art!
• Set Canvas Color
• Set Brush Size
• Color Sliders
• Save+Share Sketch
• Drawing Tools
Original idea and drawing algorithms from mrdoob.com
Whats New In this Draw(er) Pro?
• Added Exit Button in Menu
• Made “Simple” tool the default tool
This is a great application for anyone who wants to improve their drawing skills. The step-by-step tutorials are easy to follow and the results are impressive. I highly recommend this app to anyone who wants to learn how to draw better.
This concludes our article on Draw(er) Pro Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Draw(er) Pro for Windows. Glad to help you out!
Recent Draw(er) Pro Reviews
The menu system is poor which makes this app useless.
A very poor implementation of MrDoob’s Sketchy tool. Basically the same as the free version except that you can set brush size and background color in the Pro version. It’s still lacking many of the brushes from the original web version. Shading of the added lines is terrible and the user interface is extremely clunky.
Just pick a color with the Hue, Saturation & Brightness sliders on the first page. Then pick a drawing tool (or change colors) with the “three bars” menu at lower left of the drawing page. Would rate higher if there were more features.
Im having lots of problems with this app have to go to market to use pro after purchase it refuses to send drawing to google plus but I wont give up.y
Bought this last night and not happy with it. Can’t change colours . Please refund me .
dig the new updates. Really nice app!!
The app needs a menu button or a way to access the options menu.
Good app but lags when used on a tablet and no way to exit program. There is also a doubling affect when filling in space as in shadows.
Great generative drawing app with a lot of promise. I hope the developer keeps going with it
We refer the ownership of This Draw(er) Pro to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Draw(er) Pro and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at null, we also don’t use our own server to download the Draw(er) Pro. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Draw(er) Pro.
If you have any query about the app or about null, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.