Looking for a powerful and easy-to-use photo editor? Look no further than Wizard Photo Editor! This app is packed with all the features you need to edit your photos to perfection. With Wizard Photo Editor, you can easily adjust colors, brightness, contrast, and more. You can also add filters, frames, and text to your photos. Plus, the app includes a variety of tools to help you blur, crop, and straighten your photos. So if you’re looking for a photo editor that can do it all, give Wizard Photo Editor a try!
Before we get to know the steps to download and install the Wizard Photo Editor For PC for PC, let’s discuss its technical specifications:
Wizard Photo Editor App Overview and Details
Wizard Photo Editor App Overview and Details
Wizard Photo Editor provides the best photo editing tools in one app. Any photo editing action is possible easily: Adjust colors, brightness, saturation, apply hundreds of filters, decorate with text, frames, stickers, overlays and make fantastic collages combinig several pictures, remove red eye, teeth whitening, remove black heads, change eye color, lips, color splash effects, blur focus, lighting dark areas, face blurring (for privacy) …
➤ Filters: vintage, radial-bright, greyscale, sepia, old, stylish… Hundreds!
➤ Tools: brightness/contrast, color levels (RGB & hue, saturation), auto-levels, sharpen, blur, mosaic, quantization, noise, emboss, sketch, … Every tool in this cool photo editing app may be applied to a selection: automatic selections (magic wand) or manual (drawing), with zoom option, make you able to edit anything: red eye fix, backlight corrections, set saturation, hue or color of a single object or person, remove spots, blur skin, …
➤ Red eye: Specific option to remove red eye with just two tap.
➤ Aspect: landscape, portrait or squared picture, resolution, scale, crop, resize, rotate or straighten.
➤ Add Text to your pictures with dozens of cool fonts. Set shadow, glow, contour, and alignment. + Color Gradients!
➤ Frames: basic and artistic, customizable color and hue. Free downloadable packs for every need: love, christmas, classic, grunge, gradients, patterns, …
➤ Sticker packs: smilies, hair, christmas, gifts, love, flowers, speech bubbles, comic, ribbons, animals, shapes, …
➤ Paste pictures – mask with selection allowed !!! : make collages, superimposes, merges, …
➤ Stamp logo: select a picture and place once. Use it whenever you want to sign (or watermark) a picture.
➤ Overlays: textures, gradients, bokeh, fire effects, …
➤ Paint tool, with several brush types and full control of brush size and transparency.
+ Free Pic Search: integrated in Wizard Photo Editor in order to allow you to browse and download free images for your creations: backgrounds, wallpapers, vectors, … Thousands of free photos available.
This app is fully functional for free. You have the possibility to buy the PREMIUM version just to remove ads.
Download & Install Wizard Photo Editor For PC: Windows 10/8/7
To install the Wizard Photo Editor on your Windows computer, you will need to install an Android emulator first. Let’s see how to get this done in a few minutes:
- The first thing you’ll do is download the Memu emulator on your computer. You will find it in your Downloads folder.
- Installing it may take longer if your PC has less power. A powerful PC makes the installation faster. Just double click on the file and accept the installation.
- Decline the additional app installations, click on finish, and the Memu emulator will launch on your computer.
- Play store is pre-installed in Memu, and you’ll see it right after the installation is done. Open it up by double clicking.
- Log into your Play store account with email and password, then search for the Wizard Photo Editor on the search bar.
- From the search results, click on your desired Wizard Photo Editor result and click on the install button to start the download process.
- Now, wait a while and the Wizard Photo Editor will be installed on your PC and emulator with a shortcut button to both.
- Run the Wizard Photo Editor with the shortcut icon. Congratulations, you’ve successfully installed and ran the Wizard Photo Editor on your PC.
|App Name:||Wizard Photo Editor On Your PC|
|Updated on:||Dec 27, 2021|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Get it On:|
Wizard Photo Editor Andorid App Summary
WandApps is the developer of this Wizard Photo Editor application. It is listed under the Photography category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 3219514+ users of this app. The Wizard Photo Editor app rating is currently 2.16.
It was last updated on Dec 27, 2021. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Wizard Photo Editor for PC
, with thousand of pictures categorized in themes: love, nature, HDR, abstract, city, cute, …
– Filters: Vintage, radial-bright, greyscale, sepia, old, stylish, … Hundreds!
– Tools: Brightness/contrast, color levels (RGB & hue, saturation), auto-levels, sharpen, blur, mosaic, quantization, noise, emboss, sketch, …
– Red eye: Specific option to remove red eye with just two tap.
– Aspect: landscape, portrait or squared picture, resolution, scale, crop, resize, rotate or straighten.
– Add Text to your pictures with dozens of cool fonts. Set shadow, glow, contour, and alignment. + Color Gradients!
– Frames: basic and artistic, customizable color and hue. Free downloadable packs for every need: love, christmas, classic, grunge, gradients, patterns, …
– Sticker packs: smilies, hair, christmas, gifts, love, flowers, speech bubbles, comic, ribbons, animals, shapes, …
– Paste pictures – mask with selection allowed !!! : make collages, superimposes, merges, …
– Stamp logo: select a picture and place once. Use it whenever you want to sign (or watermark) a picture.
– Overlays: textures, gradients, bokeh, fire effects, …
Whats New In this Wizard Photo Editor?
– New option to manually crop the image when loading it (“Aspect” screen).
– New stickers added.
– Updated code and libraries.
Overall, the Wizard Photo Editor is a great application that is easy to use and helps you to improve your photos. The features are helpful and the application is stable. The only downside is that it is not available for Mac users, but hopefully this will be rectified in the future.
This concludes our article on Wizard Photo Editor Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Wizard Photo Editor for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This Wizard Photo Editor to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Wizard Photo Editor and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at ipadappshub, we also don’t use our own server to download the Wizard Photo Editor. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Wizard Photo Editor.
If you have any query about the app or about ipadappshub, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.