The Thunder EV Charger is a fast and efficient way to charge your electric vehicle. It is one of the most popular EV chargers on the market and is known for its quality and reliability. The Thunder EV Charger is easy to use and comes with a variety of features that make it a great choice for those who want to charge their electric vehicle quickly and easily.
In this article, we will show you how to download Thunder EV Charger For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at Thunder EV Charger technical specifications first.
Thunder EV Charger Andorid App Summary
REVOS AUTO TECH PTE. LTD. is the developer of this Thunder EV Charger application. It is listed under the Auto & Vehicles category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 30+ users of this app. The Thunder EV Charger app rating is currently 1.0.39.
It was last updated on May 14, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Thunder EV Charger for PC
1. Finds nearest smart charging station available
2. Scan QR code at charging station to sync your THUNDER app with smart charger
3. Easy payments through UPI
4. Get real-time updates on charging status
5. Schedule charging times
6. Check charging history
7. Manage multiple vehicles
8. Get exclusive deals and discounts
9. 24/7 customer support
10. Available in select cities
|App Name:||Thunder EV Charger On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||REVOS AUTO TECH PTE. LTD.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Auto & Vehicles|
|Updated on:||May 14, 2022|
|Get it On:|
How To Download Thunder EV Charger For PC/Windows 10/8/7
Do you want to install the Thunder EV Charger on your Windows PC and finding hard time doing it? No worries, here is a streamlined guide to help you install it in minutes:
- One of the most popular android emulators, Nox App Player will help you install Thunder EV Charger on your PC.
- You can download the Nox App Player from here. Then double click and install it from your download folder.
- Once installed, open it up, and you’ll see the Play store. Open it and log into your Google account.
- Now, search for theThunder EV Charger in Play store as you do on your Android phone.
- Click to expand the first result, and you’ll be able to install the Thunder EV Charger on your emulator, i.e. your PC.
- Doing this will give you a launching icon on the desktop or the emulator’s homepage.
- Click on the icon and you will have your favorite app, Thunder EV Charger running on your computer.
Thunder EV Charger App Overview and Details
THUNDER provides a way to connect with nearest charging station to charge your electric vehicle.
– Finds nearest smart charging station available
– Scan QR code at charging station to sync your THUNDER app with smart charger
– Easy payments through UPI
Whats New In this Thunder EV Charger?
– All new UI
The Thunder EV Charger is a great application for those who want to charge their electric vehicles quickly and easily. It is simple to use and very user-friendly. Overall, the Thunder EV Charger is a great application and I would highly recommend it to anyone who owns an electric vehicle.
This concludes our article on Thunder EV Charger Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Thunder EV Charger for Windows. Glad to help you out!
Recent Thunder EV Charger Reviews
We refer the ownership of This Thunder EV Charger to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Thunder EV Charger and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at ipadappshub, we also don’t use our own server to download the Thunder EV Charger. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Thunder EV Charger.
If you have any query about the app or about ipadappshub, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.