Sensor Configuration is the process of setting the operating parameters of a sensor. The configuration parameters vary from sensor to sensor, and depend on the specific application requirements. In many cases, the sensor’s manufacturer will provide a configuration utility or application programming interface (API) to help the user set the parameters.
In this article, we will show you how to download Sensor Configuration For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at Sensor Configuration technical specifications first.
Sensor Configuration Andorid App Summary
The Wattstopper, Inc. is the developer of this Sensor Configuration application. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 4592+ users of this app. The Sensor Configuration app rating is currently 2.0.6.
It was last updated on Feb 8, 2021. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Sensor Configuration for PC
1. Easily configure and manage outdoor Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) sensor installations from your mobile device, regardless of difficult weather conditions or physical obstructions.
2. No specialized or additional hardware or tools are needed.
3. Faster setup than ever before – perfect for busy contractors or installers.
4. No cellular service or Wi-Fi needed – perfect for working offline or off the grid.
5. Editable profiles allow for quick reuse of parameter values between fixtures.
6. Password protected job site management keeps your data safe.
7. Available in English, Spanish, and French.
8. Free to download from the App Store or Google Play.
9. Compatible with Legrand Bluetooth enabled sensors.
10. Future firmware updates will add even more features and functionality.
|App Name:||Sensor Configuration On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||The Wattstopper, Inc.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Feb 8, 2021|
|Get it On:|
How To Download Sensor Configuration For PC/Windows 10/8/7
Do you want to install the Sensor Configuration on your Windows PC and finding hard time doing it? No worries, here is a streamlined guide to help you install it in minutes:
- One of the most popular android emulators, Nox App Player will help you install Sensor Configuration on your PC.
- You can download the Nox App Player from here. Then double click and install it from your download folder.
- Once installed, open it up, and you’ll see the Play store. Open it and log into your Google account.
- Now, search for theSensor Configuration in Play store as you do on your Android phone.
- Click to expand the first result, and you’ll be able to install the Sensor Configuration on your emulator, i.e. your PC.
- Doing this will give you a launching icon on the desktop or the emulator’s homepage.
- Click on the icon and you will have your favorite app, Sensor Configuration running on your computer.
Sensor Configuration App Overview and Details
Configure, test and adjust Legrand Bluetooth™ enabled sensors from your mobile device, leaving your ladder behind!
The Sensor Configuration app from Legrand, allows users (electrical contractors, installers, or facility managers) to easily manage outdoor Bluetooth™ Low Energy (BLE) sensor installations despite difficult weather, direct sunlight, height restrictions, and other physical obstructions. No other specialized or additional hardware or tools are needed.
Not only is it easier to configure than before, sensors are also faster to set up than ever before and end-users will know that their BLE enabled wireless fixtures are secure in a mobile environment.
No cellular service? No Wi-Fi? No worries. Once the app is installed, our use of BLE allows you to make adjustments to your bluetooth enabled sensors any time – offline and off the grid.
– BLE device discovery with bidirectional communication
– Basic sensor parameter settings include: high mode, low mode, time delay, cut off, and sensitivity
– Advanced sensor parameter settings include: hold off, ramp up, fade down, and photocell
– Firmware updates
– Editable profiles (reusable groups of parameter values for quick reuse fixture to fixture)
– Password protected jobsite management
– English, Spanish, and French
– Free to download
Whats New In this Sensor Configuration?
New Device Firmware:
In this application, we have seen how to configure a sensor to send data to a computer. We have also seen how to configure the computer to receive data from the sensor. We have also seen how to configure the computer to send data to a remote computer.
This concludes our article on Sensor Configuration Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Sensor Configuration for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This Sensor Configuration to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Sensor Configuration and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at ipadappshub, we also don’t use our own server to download the Sensor Configuration. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Sensor Configuration.
If you have any query about the app or about ipadappshub, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.