Rtmklik is a social media platform that allows users to share photos and videos with friends and followers. It is a great way to stay connected with friends and family, and to share your life with the world.
The technical specifications of the rtmklik for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
rtmklik Andorid App Summary
rtmklik was developed by Radio Televisyen Malaysia and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download rtmklik from Google Play store under the Entertainment category. The latest version of rtmklik is 1.2.1 on Play store with total users of 83769. The rtmklik app has a user rating of 0.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the rtmklik is Aug 18, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the rtmklik on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
rtmklik App Overview and Details
With rtmklik you can watch and listen to RTM TV and Radio on your Android TV
1. Live TV Streaming – Watch your favourite programs on the move from TV1, TV2, TV Okey, Berita RTM, TV Sukan, TV6 and RTM Parlimen.
2. Live Radio Streaming – NASIONALfm, Radio Klasik, MINNALfm, Ai FM, TraxxFM, KLfm, AsyikFM, Vfm, WaiFM and state radio channels.
Features of rtmklik for PC
1. Live TV Streaming
2. Watch your favourite programs on the move
3. TV1, TV2, TV Okey, Berita RTM, TV Sukan, TV6 and RTM Parlimen
4. Live Radio Streaming
5. NASIONALfm, Radio Klasik, MINNALfm, Ai FM, TraxxFM, KLfm, AsyikFM, Vfm, WaiFM
6. State radio channels
How To Install & Download rtmklik For PC Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the rtmklik for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the rtmklik.
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for rtmklik on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the rtmklik and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the rtmklik on your computer right away.
|App Name:||rtmklik On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Radio Televisyen Malaysia|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 18, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this rtmklik?
Rtmklik is a great application for those who want to learn how to touch type. It is easy to use and helps improve your typing speed and accuracy.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the rtmklik on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
Recent rtmklik Reviews
app not working anymore? always show http error?
We refer the ownership of This rtmklik to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for rtmklik and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at null, we also don’t use our own server to download the rtmklik. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the rtmklik.
If you have any query about the app or about null, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.