A printer is a device that prints text or images on paper. The most common type of printer is the inkjet printer, which prints by spraying tiny droplets of ink onto the paper. Thermal printers are a type of printer that prints by heating up a piece of paper until the ink on it is dry. Thermal printers are often used in cash registers and other point-of-sale systems because they can print receipts quickly.
We will help you download the Printer+ | Thermal Printer for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install Printer+ | Thermal Printer on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
You want to download and install Printer+ | Thermal Printer on your computer, but how do you do that? Well, BlueStacks android emulator can help you install and use it just like you do on your Android phone. Here are the steps you’ll have to go through:
- Download the BlueStacks emulator now; you’ll find it in your download folder where you can install it from.
- Double click on the file and it will ask for your administrative permission. Agree to that and be sure to uncheck unwanted apps that it comes with.
- Now, finish up the installation by opening the BlueStacks emulator. You’ll see Google Play Store is here.
- Log into your account with your Gmail email pass then search for Printer+ | Thermal Printer on the search bar on top.
- Now you will see the installation options from the search results. It won’t take long to install the app from start to finish.
- After that, you can just use the Printer+ | Thermal Printer as you do on your android phone or tablet, but with a bigger screen.
|App Name:||Printer+ | Thermal Printer On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Feb 4, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Printer+ | Thermal Printer Andorid App Summary
RCTIES is the developer of the Printer+ | Thermal Printer, and they have the app under the Tools of Google Play Store. The latest version of the Printer+ | Thermal Printer from them is 4.24 with over 158053 users under the hood. With a 2.8 rating, the Printer+ | Thermal Printer is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the Printer+ | Thermal Printer is Feb 4, 2019, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the Printer+ | Thermal Printer on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
Printer+ | Thermal Printer App Overview and Details
Printer+ is an App-Service that allows the communication of an Android device with different brands and models of receipt Printers, in a few and simple steps.
– Android 4.0.4 or higher
– Bluetooth, USB or LAN
– NO ROOT required
– NO INTERNET required
-Italian (Coming soon)
-German (Coming soon)
-French (Coming soon)
-Russian (Coming Soon)
Features of Printer+:
– Communication with printers (USB, Bluetooth, LAN).
– Print pictures (JPG, PNG) or PDF.
– Print Text Unicode (can be modified or added (size, bold, underlined)).
– Print Barcodes.
– Priint QR codes.
– Print HTML using our Interpreter or Android Print Service.
– Select alignment on the paper (Left, Centered, Right).
Supported brands ( ESC POS & CPCL Printers):
– Epson (LAN, Bluetooth, USB)
– Samsung Bixolon (LAN, Bluetooth, USB)
– GOOJPRT (Bluetooth & USB)
– HOIN (Bluetooth & USB)
– Zjiang – Zj (Bluetooth & USB)
– Excelvan (Bluetooth & USB)
– SUNMI V1 (Bluetooth)
– Zebra MZ220 (CPCL) (Bluetooth)
– Star Micronics (Bluetooth & USB & LAN)
– ZCS (Bluetooth)
Not licensed or demo mode:
– By default when installing the App
– On every print will be written “Printer+ DEMO” at start and the end.
In the application you can buy a license with duration from 1 month to 1 year.
If you want to see the utility of Printer+ we invite you to visit and try our POS+ App:
As a service and under our SDK, other applications can communicate with Printer+ and easily control receipt printers. In this way, save yourself the trouble of interacting with the tedious protocols of each brand.
In addition, It should be noted that the text being Unicode allows writing in most languages.
The SDK is now released, get more information about this at: https://github.com/rcties/PrinterPlusCOMM
For more information visit our website:
Features of Printer+ | Thermal Printer for PC
Whats New In this Printer+ | Thermal Printer?
►Android 4.0.5 and Higher allow all features.
►Guided Printer configuration.
A thermal printer is an ideal printing solution for mobile printing, as it doesn’t require an ink cartridge or toner, and prints quickly and quietly. Thermal printers are also a great choice for printing receipts, as they are durable and can handle high volumes.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the Printer+ | Thermal Printer? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This Printer+ | Thermal Printer to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Printer+ | Thermal Printer and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at ipadappshub, we also don’t use our own server to download the Printer+ | Thermal Printer. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Printer+ | Thermal Printer.
If you have any query about the app or about ipadappshub, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.