Offline’s Sailing Race is an annual event that takes place in the spring. Participants race in sailboats around a course that is set in the harbor. The race is open to anyone who wants to participate, and there is no entry fee. The winner is the boat that completes the course in the shortest amount of time.
The technical specifications of the Offline’s Sailing Race for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Offline’s Sailing Race Andorid App Summary
Offline’s Sailing Race was developed by KaiserWare™ and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Offline’s Sailing Race from Google Play Store under the Sports category. The latest version of Offline’s Sailing Race is Version: 4.2 Alpha on Play store with total users of 38. The Offline’s Sailing Race app has a user rating of 0.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Offline’s Sailing Race is Mar 30, 2019. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Offline’s Sailing Race on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Offline’s Sailing Race For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Offline’s Sailing Race using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Offline’s Sailing Race on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Offline’s Sailing Race here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||Offline’s Sailing Race On Your PC|
|Latest Version:||Version: 4.2 Alpha|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Mar 30, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Features of Offline’s Sailing Race for PC
1. Live wind data integrated into the App
2. Android version KitKat or later
3. GPS location services
4. SailTimerAPI App installed
5. Anemometer enabled
6. Race tracking
7. Team management
8. Course management
9. Boat settings
10. Weather conditions
Offline’s Sailing Race App Overview and Details
Sailing Race App for the Offline Capri-25 Team utilizes the SailTimer Bluetooth Anemometer (http://www.sailtimerwind.com/) to integrate live wind data into the App.
This App is for Alpha release testing purposes only.
Requirements: Android version KitKat or later version
GPS location services
SailTimerAPI App installed to enable the Anemometer
Whats New In this Offline’s Sailing Race?
Added Calypso Ultrasonic Windex support
Added new Race Course layout mode
Transitioned from Volley lib to urlConnection()
Offline’s Sailing Race application is a great way to keep track of your sailing race progress. The application is easy to use and easy to navigate. I highly recommend this application to anyone who is interested in sailing races.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Offline’s Sailing Race on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Offline’s Sailing Race to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Offline’s Sailing Race and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at ipadappshub, we also don’t use our own server to download the Offline’s Sailing Race. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Offline’s Sailing Race.
If you have any query about the app or about ipadappshub, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.