iTranslation is a unique and innovative translation app that offers users a fast, easy and accurate way to translate text from one language to another. The app is perfect for travelers, students and business people who need to quickly and easily translate text while on the go. iTranslation offers a wide range of features, including a built-in dictionary, text-to-speech capabilities and a user-friendly interface.
In this article, we will show you how to download iTranslation For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at iTranslation technical specifications first.
iTranslation Andorid App Summary
orangepie is the developer of this iTranslation application. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 18415+ users of this app. The iTranslation app rating is currently 5.6.0.
It was last updated on Jun 7, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of iTranslation for PC
1. Text translation, input text to translate, support Japanese and English voice playback
2. Camera translation, instant translation, no need for manual input to quickly translate English, Japanese and other languages
3. Voice translation, real-time voice translation, providing high-quality translation results
4. Dialogue translation, real-time dialogue translation in two languages
5. Translation collection function, everyday words can be collected
6. The translation history can be browsed and searched
7. Multiple translation modes: single-word, sentence, and paragraph
8. The translation results can be shared
9. Supports offline translation
10. Supports Chinese, English, Japanese translations
|App Name:||iTranslation On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 7, 2022|
|Get it On:|
How To Download iTranslation For PC/Windows 10/8/7
Do you want to install the iTranslation on your Windows PC and finding hard time doing it? No worries, here is a streamlined guide to help you install it in minutes:
- One of the most popular android emulators, Nox App Player will help you install iTranslation on your PC.
- You can download the Nox App Player from here. Then double click and install it from your download folder.
- Once installed, open it up, and you’ll see the Play store. Open it and log into your Google account.
- Now, search for theiTranslation in Play store as you do on your Android phone.
- Click to expand the first result, and you’ll be able to install the iTranslation on your emulator, i.e. your PC.
- Doing this will give you a launching icon on the desktop or the emulator’s homepage.
- Click on the icon and you will have your favorite app, iTranslation running on your computer.
iTranslation App Overview and Details
Support Chinese, English, Japanese translations.
A comprehensive translation app that satisfies users’ translation needs in all aspects, studying, working, and traveling abroad!
1 Text translation, input text to translate, support Japanese and English voice playback
2 Camera translation, instant translation, no need for manual input to quickly translate English, Japanese and other languages
3 Voice translation, real-time voice translation, providing high-quality translation results
4 Dialogue translation, real-time dialogue translation in two languages
5 Translation collection function, everyday words can be collected
Whats New In this iTranslation?
1 fix some bugs
iTranslation is a unique application that allows users to translate text between different languages. The app is easy to use and can be accessed by anyone with an internet connection. iTranslation is the perfect tool for travelers, students, and business professionals.
This concludes our article on iTranslation Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or iTranslation for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This iTranslation to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for iTranslation and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at ipadappshub, we also don’t use our own server to download the iTranslation. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the iTranslation.
If you have any query about the app or about ipadappshub, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.