iTA VIEW is an online platform that offers users a unique and convenient way to view and manage their personal data. The platform provides users with a secure and private environment to store their data, as well as a variety of tools to help them view, manage, and share their data with others. iTA VIEW is designed to give users complete control over their data, and to make it easy for them to find and use the data that is most important to them.
In this article, we will show you how to download iTA VIEW For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at iTA VIEW technical specifications first.
iTA VIEW Andorid App Summary
Tecnologie Avanzate TA Srl is the developer of this iTA VIEW application. It is listed under the Medical category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 248+ users of this app. The iTA VIEW app rating is currently 1.1.0.
It was last updated on Oct 27, 2014. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of iTA VIEW for PC
all the images of a Study.
- Reconstruction of images in other planes (sagittal and coronal): the user can choose the resolution of the reconstructed images.
- Multi-touch gestures to control the visualization of images and objects.
- Export of selected Studies in DICOM format (for all the Studies of a Treatment Plan the export is available in the full version only).
-The ability to connect to any DICOM node
-The ability to set filters
-The ability to download Studies
-The ability to import Studies
-The ability to display a variety of images
-The ability to calculate dose-volume histograms
-The ability to add comments and notes
-The ability to export Studies
|App Name:||iTA VIEW On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Tecnologie Avanzate TA Srl|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Oct 27, 2014|
|Get it On:|
How To Install & Download iTA VIEW For PC Windows 10/8/7
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download iTA VIEW on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type iTA VIEW and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the iTA VIEW andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
iTA VIEW App Overview and Details
iTA VIEW is a viewer for DICOM and DICOM RT objects developed for Android tablet (version 4.0 or later) and dedicated to radiotherapy.
iTA VIEW CANNOT be used as a medical device for primary diagnosis.
With iTA VIEW you can connect to any DICOM node, set filters on “Patient Name” and “Patient ID” and download Studies with the associated Series in your local database. Studies can also be imported into the local database from file system.
With iTA VIEW you can display CT, MR, PT and 3DUS images and DICOM RT objects, such as RT Images, set of structures, dose distributions and DVHs. The original images (axial view) and the reconstructed planes (sagittal and coronal views) are visualized. The resolution of the reconstructed views is chosen by the user. The Regions of Interest (ROI) contours and dose distributions are displayed on the three views.
iTA VIEW calculates the dose-volume histograms (DVH) and displays the results for the selected ROIs. The DVHs are shown both in absolute and relative dose; selecting a point on the DVH, its dose-volume values are displayed.
iTA VIEW provides tools for drawing and writing that can be used to add comments, lines, arrows and points to the axial views. The pictures with comments and notes are added to the PDF report that is created by the application and which also contains basic information about the patient and the treatment plan and DVHs. Also pictures (patient, positioning system, etc.) and information encoded in barcodes can be added to the PDF report.
- Query/retrieve from all DICOM servers (C-Get, C-Move).
- Import in local database of Studies from file system.
- Search and show Studies in local database (with the free version only two Studies at a time can be stored in the local database).
- Visualization of DICOM images (CT, PT, MR, 3DUS), DICOM RT Images and DICOM RT Objects (ROIs, POIs and DOSEs).
- Traditional 2D visualization: axial, sagittal and coronal views.
- Visualization of ROIs from DICOM RT Structures.
- Zoom and Pan.
- Contrast and intensity adjustment.
- 2D dose visualization from DICOM RT Dose.
- Custom isodoses visualization.
- DVH calculation and visualization (available in the full version).
- Tools for freehand drawing and writing notes on images.
– Take and add pictures (patient, positioning system, etc.) to the PDF report.
– Scan a barcode (or use a photo) and add the encoded information to the PDF report.
- Send reports by email, skype, etc. (in PDF format) or to a DICOM node (DICOM – DOC modality) with selected images, DVH(s), information about the patient and the treatment plan, pictures and barcode information (available in the full version).
Whats New In this iTA VIEW?
– You can take pictures of the patient, the positioning system, etc., and add them to the PDF report.
– You can scan barcodes and add the encoded information to the PDF report.
– You can send the PDF report not only by email/skype/etc. but also via DICOM protocol to any DICOM node.
– If a Study contains more than one RTPlan, you can choose the plan to be used for the PDF report creation.
– You can set and change the value of the reference dose (100%).
– Other improvements and bug fixes.
The iTA VIEW application is a great tool for managing your finances and keeping track of your spending. It is easy to use and very user friendly. Overall, I would definitely recommend this app to anyone looking for a good way to manage their money.
This concludes our article on iTA VIEW Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or iTA VIEW for Windows. Glad to help you out!
Recent iTA VIEW Reviews
We refer the ownership of This iTA VIEW to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for iTA VIEW and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at null, we also don’t use our own server to download the iTA VIEW. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the iTA VIEW.
If you have any query about the app or about null, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.