iPay Merchant is an online payments processing platform that enables businesses to accept payments from customers worldwide. iPay Merchant offers a simple and easy-to-use payments processing solution that helps businesses to start accepting payments in minutes. With iPay Merchant, businesses can accept payments in over 150 currencies and can process payments through a wide range of payment methods, including debit and credit cards, PayPal, and Apple Pay.
Do you know the technical specifics of iPay Merchant for PC? Why not get to know those aspects before we discuss the downloading and installation processes?
iPay Merchant Andorid App Summary
The iPay Merchant application developer is iPay Limited. They listed the iPay Merchant under the Business category on Play Store. The latest user count of the iPay Merchant is more than 8636. With a 0.0, the latest 1.4.3 of the iPay Merchant is holding a good position for users.
The latest update date of the iPay Merchant is Aug 29, 2019, meaning that it has the latest features. You cannot use it on your PC without using an Android emulator. The most popular and best emulators are BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Player Emulator.
If you need a complete guide on how to use the iPay Merchant on your PC using the right emulator, we’ve discussed the methods in this article.
|App Name:||iPay Merchant On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||iPay Limited|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 29, 2019|
|Get it On:|
iPay Merchant Download & Install for PC: Windows 10/8/7
Planning to run iPay Merchant on the computer is not impossible. In fact, with the help of BlueStacks android emulator, you can finally run the iPay Merchant and other apps on your computer just fine. Here are the possess and steps you need to know:
- It all starts by downloading the BlueStacks Android emulator. It’s very easy to use, and has apps ready to go.
- Download the BlueStacks emulator and install it on your computer. Decline the other app installation offers as you install it.
- Finish up the installation and you’ll see Play store on the starter page that comes installed in BlueStacks.
- Click open the Play store app, log into your google account, and search for iPay Merchant on the search bar.
- You’ll get it on the first result. Click on the search result and start the installation by clicking install.
- Once installed, you can launch it from both your desktop and BlueStacks starter page where the app will add a shortcut.
Features of iPay Merchant for PC
-Manual remittance-Initiate and complete manual remittance at your own convenient, including view remittance history.
-Request payment-Your clients can make payment to your shop using mpesa, mVisa, Equitel, elipa wallet.
-Transactions-Search and view all transactions without date limit.
-Refunds-Initiate and complete refunds.
-Pending tasks-View and complete any pending tasks i.e. complete manual remittance or refunds. When a task exist a notification will be send to your account.
-Invoices-Send invoice to your clients and view invoices status i.e. paid or pending.
-Account-Manage your account users by assigning different access levels.
iPay Merchant App Overview and Details
With iPay Merchant, you can do the following:
– Manual remittance – initiate and complete manual remittance at your own convenient.
including view remittance history.
– Request payment – your clients can make payment to your shop using mpesa, mVisa,
Equitel, elipa wallet.
– Transactions – Search and view all transactions without date limit.
– Refunds – Initiate and complete refunds.
– Pending tasks – View and complete any pending tasks i.e. complete manual remittance
or refunds. When a task exist a notification will be send to your account.
– Invoice – Send invoice to your clients and view invoices status i.e. paid or pending.
– Account – Manage your account users by assigning different access levels.
We are always excited to hear from you. If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please email us at: email@example.com
Whats New In this iPay Merchant?
– Check your balance.
– Reset your password.
– Sending invoice to clients.
– Requesting client to pay your business via Card (visa/master).
– Requesting clients to pay your business via mpesa.
– Check manual remittance History.
– View business performance.
– Receive pending tasks.
– View all transactions.
– Initiate and compete refunds.
– Search for transactions.
– General improvement.
iPay Merchant is a mobile application that allows businesses to process payments quickly and easily. With iPay Merchant, businesses can accept payments from customers through their smartphones or tablets. iPay Merchant is a secure application that provides businesses with a fast, easy, and secure way to process payments.
Downloading and installing the iPay Merchant for PC should be an easy task as you know the steps by now. If you found the tutorial helpful, or need more assistance, comment now.
We refer the ownership of This iPay Merchant to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for iPay Merchant and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at ipadappshub, we also don’t use our own server to download the iPay Merchant. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the iPay Merchant.
If you have any query about the app or about ipadappshub, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.