The iPatient-Portal is a secure, web-based application that provides authorized users with access to their protected health information (PHI). The iPatient-Portal allows clinicians and other authorized users to view, download, and print patient health information. The iPatient-Portal also enables clinicians to send secure messages to their patients.
Our goal is to help you get the iPatient-Portal for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
iPatient-Portal Andorid App Summary
The developer of the iPatient-Portal is IMEUS and they’ve done a great job at keeping iPatient-Portal simple yet highly interactive. You can find the iPatient-Portal under Health & Fitness of Play Store. iPatient-Portal’s latest version is 1.3.12 with an impressive user base of over 1005. Besides, the overall user rating of 0.0 shows how people love iPatient-Portal.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the iPatient-Portal is Oct 23, 2020 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the iPatient-Portal on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
iPatient-Portal App Overview and Details
iPatient-Portal iTeleMonitor Cloud Worldwide
How it works?
1. Sign up (one time)
2. View / Enter Test Results
3. Use Available Devices
4. Notify Doctor if Result is High or Low
5. Local Notification to remind
– iBodyAnalytics Body Scale
– iBodyAnalytics Blood Pressure Monitor
– OMRON Blood Pressure Monitor
– OMRON Weight Scale
– VivaChek Glucometer
– Accu-Chek Guide Glucometer
– Home2Care Blood Pressure Monitor
– ROSSMAX Oximeter
– ROSSMAX X3 Blood Pressure Monitor
– ROSSMAX X5 Blood Pressure Monitor
– Fitbit Activity Bracelet
– FDK Blood Pressure Monitor
Features of iPatient-Portal for PC
-Sign up for iPatient-Portal
-View/Enter Test Results
-Use Available Devices
-Notify Doctor if Result is High or Low
-Local Notification to remind
-iBodyAnalytics Body Scale
-iBodyAnalytics Blood Pressure Monitor
-OMRON Blood Pressure Monitor
-OMRON Weight Scale
-Accu-Chek Guide Glucometer
-Home2Care Blood Pressure Monitor
-ROSSMAX X3 Blood Pressure Monitor
-ROSSMAX X5 Blood Pressure Monitor
-Fitbit Activity Bracelet
-FDK Blood Pressure Monitor
Whats New In this iPatient-Portal?
* TeleMedicine – online video conferencing that allows patient connect to doctor
Download & Install iPatient-Portal For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the iPatient-Portal app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the iPatient-Portal app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the iPatient-Portal will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed iPatient-Portal on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||iPatient-Portal On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Health & Fitness|
|Updated on:||Oct 23, 2020|
|Get it On:|
The iPatient-Portal application is a great way for patients to keep track of their health information. The application is easy to use and provides patients with a variety of features that allow them to stay connected with their health. The iPatient-Portal application is a valuable tool for patients and healthcare providers alike.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the iPatient-Portal for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the iPatient-Portal, or the steps altogether.
We refer the ownership of This iPatient-Portal to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for iPatient-Portal and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at ipadappshub, we also don’t use our own server to download the iPatient-Portal. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the iPatient-Portal.
If you have any query about the app or about ipadappshub, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.