Interval timer is a great tool for athletes and trainers. It is used to measure the time between two events. It is also used to measure the time it takes to complete a specific task. Athletes use interval timers to pace themselves during a race or workout. Trainers use interval timers to help their clients achieve specific fitness goals.
The latest Interval Timer for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Interval Timer Andorid App Summary
Tappaz.Games has developed the Interval Timer for Android. You can find it under the Health & Fitness category on Play Store. Since its inception, Interval Timer has got over 9658+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 0.0 rating and the latest version of it is 1.1
The latest update of Interval Timer is Sep 19, 2017 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Interval Timer App Overview and Details
Interval Timer is a perfect app for your HiiT (High intensive interval Trainings)
After installation you got 3 predefined HiiT workouts .
You can customize your own workout cycle depending on your own needs.
This customizable stopwatch pack your exercises into a short amount of time.
Boost your excersises with gym timer:
– Jump rope
HIIT training can literally have hundreds of forms. Depending on your objectives you can customize exercises, tools and time interval combinations to obtain the optimal result. If your progress grow try to configure your own workout
Example: 20 seconds of intensive workout and 10 seconds of rest, 8 rounds – its a 4 minutes workout.
High-intensity interval training (HIIT), also called high-intensity intermittent exercise (HIIE) or sprint interval training (SIT), is an enhanced form of interval training, an exercise strategy alternating periods of short intense anaerobic exercise with less-intense recovery periods. HIIT is a form of cardiovascular exercise. Usual HIIT sessions may vary from 4–30 minutes. These short, intense workouts provide improved athletic capacity and condition, improved glucose metabolism, and improved fat burning
HIIT also significantly lowers insulin resistance and causes skeletal muscle adaptations that result in enhanced skeletal muscle fat oxidation and improved glucose tolerance
According to a study by Japanese scientist Dr. Izumi Tabata, who founded Tabata training. High intensity training improved VO2 max (or your maximal oxygen consumption) by about 14%, while anaerobic capacity improved by 28%. These effects will help you shed those extra pounds of fat, while also building lean muscle.
A 2013 study by exercise scientists that participation in a CrossFit program significantly improved VO2 max and decreased body fat percentage in both males and females across all levels of fitness.
WOD – workout of a day
Features of Interval Timer for PC
of the day
A CrossFit workout is called a “Workout of the Day,” or WOD. The WOD is always posted on the CrossFit website the night before, so you can plan your day accordingly.
– CrossFit is a constantly varied functional fitness program that is scalable for any individual
– CrossFit is designed for universal scalability making it perfect for any person regardless of experience or fitness level
– CrossFit workouts are intense and can be completed in a very short amount of time
– CrossFit is a great way to get in shape and improve overall fitness
– CrossFit is a great way to burn a lot of calories in a short amount of time
– CrossFit is a great way to improve athletic performance
– CrossFit is a great way to improve overall health
– CrossFit is a great way to lose weight and body fat
Install “Interval Timer” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Interval Timer on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Interval Timer on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Interval Timer and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Interval Timer as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Interval Timer On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Health & Fitness|
|Updated on:||Sep 19, 2017|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Interval Timer?
Simple Interval Timer
The Interval Timer app is a helpful tool for athletes and fitness enthusiasts alike. It allows users to set time intervals and track their progress. This app is a great way to stay motivated and achieve your fitness goals.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Interval Timer for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Interval Timer to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Interval Timer and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at ipadappshub, we also don’t use our own server to download the Interval Timer. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Interval Timer.
If you have any query about the app or about ipadappshub, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.