The iFamCare app is a comprehensive care giving solution that helps families manage the care of their loved ones. The app provides a secure platform for families to share information and coordinate care, as well as tools and resources to help them manage their loved one’s health and well-being. The iFamCare app is designed to help families feel connected and supported, and to make care giving easier and more efficient.
The latest iFamCare for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
iFamCare Andorid App Summary
iBaby Labs, Inc. has developed the iFamCare for Android. You can find it under the Tools category on Play Store. Since its inception, iFamCare has got over 10403+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 1.6 rating and the latest version of it is 1.2.2
The latest update of iFamCare is Mar 17, 2020 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
iFamCare App Overview and Details
iFamCare is the official app that accompanies the family monitor Helmet. With iFamCare, you are able to control Helmet at your fingertips and stay in touch with what matters to you: your family, pets, home, or business.
Here is what Helmet can do:
• Monitor your place day or night in clear 1080p full HD
• Send intelligent alert notifications to your phone when sound or motion is detected
• Take a series of 3 photos or a video during the alert event
• Turn 360° and tilt 70° at a touch of the screen
• Activate laser beam to play chase with your pet (choose from 3 patterns or a manual setting)
• Monitor air quality with built-in air sensor
• Take photos and videos
• Share your photos and videos, as well as like and comment on those
• Allow you to hear and respond at the same time with two-way audio feature
• Allow unlimited number of users to access the video feed
Features of iFamCare for PC
-1080p HD video recording
-Motion and sound detection
-Tilt and pan
-Air quality sensor
-Photo and video taking
Install “iFamCare” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing iFamCare on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install iFamCare on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type iFamCare and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the iFamCare as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||iFamCare On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||iBaby Labs, Inc.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Mar 17, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this iFamCare?
1. Support Android 10.
2. Support 64-bit system.
3. Fix some bugs.
iFamCare is a much-needed application that provides a secure and private way for families to communicate and share information. By allowing families to connect and share photos, updates, and messages, iFamCare helps to keep families connected and informed. The application is easy to use and provides a valuable service for families.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the iFamCare for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This iFamCare to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for iFamCare and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at ipadappshub, we also don’t use our own server to download the iFamCare. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the iFamCare.
If you have any query about the app or about ipadappshub, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.