HostMan 127.0.0.1 is a web-based application that enables users to manage their hosts easily and effectively. It provides a user-friendly interface and a variety of features that make managing hosts a breeze. With HostMan 127.0.0.1, users can add, edit, and delete hosts, as well as manage their DNS records and aliases. Additionally, HostMan 127.0.0.1 includes a variety of reports that allow users to monitor their hosts and track their usage.
This article is all about helping you get to know the HostMan 127.0.0.1 for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install HostMan 127.0.0.1 For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the HostMan 127.0.0.1 for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the HostMan 127.0.0.1.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for HostMan 127.0.0.1 on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the HostMan 127.0.0.1 and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the HostMan 127.0.0.1 on your computer right away.
|App Name:||HostMan 127.0.0.1 On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Sep 21, 2021|
|Get it On:|
HostMan 127.0.0.1 Andorid App Summary
The HostMan 127.0.0.1 was developed by the popular developer agency named Ackamoto. They have the HostMan 127.0.0.1 in the Tools category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 1.7, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 35 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 0.0 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With HostMan 127.0.0.1 latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Sep 21, 2021 was the last date the HostMan 127.0.0.1 was updated with new features. If you want to use the HostMan 127.0.0.1 on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the HostMan 127.0.0.1 using the emulator later on.
HostMan 127.0.0.1 App Overview and Details
This application don’t run on background after you exit ,we do not collect any personal information !
HostMan help you to manage host file and backup unlimited number of host file .
Turn on/off any adress very easy.
Give root permission .
From application manager give acces to sdcard (android 5+).
ROOTED DEVICE REQUIRED TO USE THIS APPLICATION !!!
Features of HostMan 127.0.0.1 for PC
1. Easy to use interface.
2. Backs up your host file.
3. Ad blocker.
4. Instructions are clear and concise.
5. Root access is required.
6. SD card access is required.
7. No background processes after exiting the app.
8. No personal information is collected.
9. Adress turn on/off is very easy.
10. Device is rooted required to use the app.
Whats New In this HostMan 127.0.0.1?
Support for android 11
HostMan 127.0.0.1 application is a powerful and easy to use tool that allows you to manage your hosts file and easily block or unblock websites. It is a great tool for parents who want to restrict their children’s access to certain websites.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the HostMan 127.0.0.1 of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This HostMan 127.0.0.1 to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for HostMan 127.0.0.1 and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at ipadappshub, we also don’t use our own server to download the HostMan 127.0.0.1. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the HostMan 127.0.0.1.
If you have any query about the app or about ipadappshub, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.