The Holy Bible Recovery Version, also known as the New Testament Recovery Version, is a modern English translation of the Bible. It was created by the Christian Fellowship Church, an evangelical church based in Anaheim, California. The Recovery Version was first published in 1978, and has been revised a number of times since then.
The Recovery Version is based on the original Greek and Hebrew texts of the Bible, and seeks to provide a more accurate and faithful translation of the Bible than traditional translations such as the King James Version. The Recovery Version also includes extensive footnotes and commentary, which provide additional information and interpretation on the text.
The Recovery Version is widely used by evangelical Christians, and has been praised for its accuracy and readability.
The technical specifications of the Holy Bible Recovery Version for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Holy Bible Recovery Version Andorid App Summary
Holy Bible Recovery Version was developed by Living Stream Ministry and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Holy Bible Recovery Version from Google Play Store under the Books & Reference category. The latest version of Holy Bible Recovery Version is 1.1.75 on Play store with total users of 33301. The Holy Bible Recovery Version app has a user rating of 4.5 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Holy Bible Recovery Version is Jul 26, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Holy Bible Recovery Version on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Holy Bible Recovery Version For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Holy Bible Recovery Version using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Holy Bible Recovery Version on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Holy Bible Recovery Version here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||Holy Bible Recovery Version On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Living Stream Ministry|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Books & Reference|
|Updated on:||Jul 26, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of Holy Bible Recovery Version for PC
1. The app contains Living Stream Ministry’s Recovery Version of the Holy Bible.
2. The app contains numerous study aids, including the subject and background of each book; detailed, interpretive outlines; enlightening footnotes, valuable cross-references, and a variety of useful charts and maps.
3. The app includes deep linking, so that verse reference links from other Living Stream Ministry ebooks will open in the app.
4. The app allows users to create and manage tags, notes, and highlights on verses of the Bible.
5. The app includes bookmarks.
6. The app allows users to import and export user data.
7. The app includes dedicated footnotes and cross-reference viewers.
8. The app includes verse and footnote previews for verses and other footnotes referenced in a footnote.
9. The app includes advanced cross-reference expansion for viewing cross-references without losing your place.
10. The app includes footnotes and cross-references toggle, so that users can choose how they want to read or study.
Holy Bible Recovery Version App Overview and Details
The Holy Bible Recovery Version App contains Living Stream Ministry’s Recovery Version of the Holy Bible with its numerous study aids, including the subject and background of each book; detailed, interpretive outlines; enlightening footnotes, valuable cross-references, and a variety of useful charts and maps. Some of the features of the app include:
* Deep linking—Verse reference links from other Living Stream Ministry ebooks available through Google, Apple, Barnes and Noble, Amazon, and Kobo will open in the App.
* Annotations—Create and manage tags, notes, and highlights on verses of the Bible.
* User data import and export—The user has complete control of annotations and other data.
* Dedicated footnotes and cross-reference viewer—Read and study notes and references without losing your place.
* Verse and footnote preview for verses and other footnotes referenced in a footnote.
* Advanced cross-reference expansion for viewing cross-references without losing your place.
* Footnote and cross-references toggle—Easily toggle features like highlights, footnotes, and cross-references, so that you can choose how you want to read or study.
* Charts & Maps.
* Verse and footnote search.
* Copy, paste, and share functions.
* Light, dark, and sepia display modes.
* Profiles—Create multiple “copies” of the Bible for various types of reading, each complete with its own reading profile, annotations, and navigation history, whether full-featured with all resources on hand or clean and simple.
* The free install comes with the full text of the Recovery Version and footnotes, outlines, and cross-references for the Gospel of John.
Whats New In this Holy Bible Recovery Version?
– Addressed app link issues for Android 12 and later
The Holy Bible Recovery Version application is a great way to read and study the Bible. It has many features that make it easy to use, and it is very customizable. The application is also free to download and use.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Holy Bible Recovery Version on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Holy Bible Recovery Version to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Holy Bible Recovery Version and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at ipadappshub, we also don’t use our own server to download the Holy Bible Recovery Version. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Holy Bible Recovery Version.
If you have any query about the app or about ipadappshub, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.