The Holy Bible is the best-selling book of all time. It is a compilation of the religious texts of Judaism and Christianity. The Bible has been translated into over 2,000 languages and is estimated to be read by over 3 billion people. It is a foundational text for both religions and has had a profound impact on Western culture. The Bible is a source of comfort, guidance, and inspiration for billions of people around the world.
Our goal is to help you get the Holy Bible NIV for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
Holy Bible NIV Andorid App Summary
The developer of the Holy Bible NIV is JungleDeveloper and they’ve done a great job at keeping Holy Bible NIV simple yet highly interactive. You can find the Holy Bible NIV under Books & Reference of Play Store. Holy Bible NIV’s latest version is 1.1.3 with an impressive user base of over 41228. Besides, the overall user rating of 4.4 shows how people love Holy Bible NIV.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the Holy Bible NIV is Mar 27, 2022 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the Holy Bible NIV on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
Holy Bible NIV App Overview and Details
The New International Version (NIV) Bible contains both New and Old Testaments.
Ability to switch between light and night modes for a calming effect while reading.
Ability to share bible verses with friends and family via many social applications on the instance.
Ability to select your favorite verse/s and save them for later reading or referral.
Ability to make notes from a selected verse.
You can also share both notes and favorited verses once stored.
Be able to perform search.
Easy to use.
Much reduced in size.
A chance to read a verse daily under “Today’s verse”.
You can be able to email the developer for any issues instantly from the app and joins other users via other social networks.
Spread God’s love using technology by sharing The Holy Bible – NIV
Features of Holy Bible NIV for PC
– Ability to switch between light and night modes for a calming effect while reading.
– Ability to share bible verses with friends and family via many social applications on the instance.
– Ability to select your favorite verse/s and save them for later reading or referral.
– Ability to make notes from a selected verse.
– You can also share both notes and favorited verses once stored.
– Be able to perform search.
– Easy to use.
– Much reduced in size.
– A chance to read a verse daily under “Today’s verse”.
– You can be able to email the developer for any issues instantly from the app and joins other users via other social networks.
– Spread God’s love using technology by sharing The Holy Bible – NIV
Whats New In this Holy Bible NIV?
Corrected a set of errors
Download & Install Holy Bible NIV For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the Holy Bible NIV app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the Holy Bible NIV app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the Holy Bible NIV will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed Holy Bible NIV on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||Holy Bible NIV On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Books & Reference|
|Updated on:||Mar 27, 2022|
|Get it On:|
The Holy Bible NIV application is a great way to keep the Bible with you at all times. The application has a great layout and makes it easy to read the Bible. The application also includes features that allow you to highlight and take notes on verses. The Holy Bible NIV application is a great way to study the Bible.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the Holy Bible NIV for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the Holy Bible NIV, or the steps altogether.
We refer the ownership of This Holy Bible NIV to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Holy Bible NIV and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at ipadappshub, we also don’t use our own server to download the Holy Bible NIV. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Holy Bible NIV.
If you have any query about the app or about ipadappshub, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.