Hex Link is an online puzzle game that tests your logic and problem-solving skills. The game is played on a board that is made up of a hexagonal grid. The object of the game is to connect all of the hexagons on the board with a single line.
Our goal is to help you get the Hex Link for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
Hex Link Andorid App Summary
The developer of the Hex Link is SmartPlayland and they’ve done a great job at keeping Hex Link simple yet highly interactive. You can find the Hex Link under Puzzle of Play Store. Hex Link’s latest version is 1.0.4 with an impressive user base of over 2456. Besides, the overall user rating of 4.6 shows how people love Hex Link.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the Hex Link is Mar 14, 2017 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the Hex Link on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
Hex Link App Overview and Details
Puzzle with new excitement solving in hexagon board.
* Rule of game
– Connect two points with the same colors.
– Fill out all blanks in game board.
– Blocked cells cannot be flowed (or passed).
– Bridge cells should be flowed only toward bridge direction.
* Two types of game mode
– Line Mode
: It is a traditional game.
Solve the game by connecting the same points through line, by touch and movement of fingers.
: If two lines are crossed or overlapped in the cell that is not a bridge, other lines are broken.
: The solution is more than one.
– Spin Mode
: Every cell is composed of only bridge cells.
: Solve the puzzle by touching and rotating each cell if the cells are mixed.
: The solution is just one.
* Vast contents
: There are total 2,460 levels.
: There are three sizes of hexagon board; small, medium and large size of board.
: There are various puzzles from very easy puzzle that can be solved at one sight to extremely high level puzzle.
* Rankings & Achievement & Challenges
– Ranking and Achievement of game center are provided.
– Point rankings together with Facebook friends are provided.
– Challenge goal can be established and friends can compete with you.
* Puzzle that can be enjoyed with friends
– Ask help of your friends when puzzle is difficult.
– Receive challenges from friends to beat their scores or earn achievements.
– Achieve your goal and send friends a challenge.
– Send new friends invitations.
Features of Hex Link for PC
1. Hexagon board-based puzzle game with exciting new rules.
2. Two game modes- Line Mode and Spin Mode.
3. Vast contents with 2,460 levels.
4. Rankings & Achievements & Challenges.
5. Puzzle that can be enjoyed with friends.
6. Ask help of your friends when puzzle is difficult.
7. Receive challenges from friends to beat their scores or earn achievements.
8. Achieve your goal and send friends a challenge.
9. Send new friends invitations.
10. Enjoy the puzzle game with new excitement!
Whats New In this Hex Link?
– Minor bug fixes.
Download & Install Hex Link For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the Hex Link app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the Hex Link app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the Hex Link will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed Hex Link on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||Hex Link On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Mar 14, 2017|
|Get it On:|
In conclusion, Hex Link is an excellent application that provides an easy and efficient way to connect with friends and family. The application is well designed and easy to use, making it a great choice for anyone looking for a way to stay connected.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the Hex Link for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the Hex Link, or the steps altogether.
We refer the ownership of This Hex Link to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Hex Link and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at ipadappshub, we also don’t use our own server to download the Hex Link. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Hex Link.
If you have any query about the app or about ipadappshub, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.