The HEART Score is a tool used to help physicians determine a patient’s risk of having a heart attack in the next year. The score is based on a patient’s history, lab results, and physical exam. The higher the score, the greater the risk of having a heart attack. The HEART Score can help physicians determine which patients need more aggressive treatment and which patients can be managed with more conservative measures.
In this article, we will show you how to download HEART Score For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at HEART Score technical specifications first.
HEART Score Andorid App Summary
Gumption Multimedia is the developer of this HEART Score application. It is listed under the Medical category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 4094+ users of this app. The HEART Score app rating is currently 1.6.
It was last updated on Nov 1, 2021. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of HEART Score for PC
1. The app is easy to use and includes a link to the original publication as a reference.
2. The app is not affiliated with the research group involved in creating the HEART score.
3. The app was created as a convenient tool and reference.
4. The HEART score can be used to determine the chance of a patient getting a myocardial infarction within the near future.
|App Name:||HEART Score On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Gumption Multimedia|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Nov 1, 2021|
|Get it On:|
How To Install & Download HEART Score For PC Windows 10/8/7
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download HEART Score on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type HEART Score and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the HEART Score andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
HEART Score App Overview and Details
The HEART risk score can be used to determine the chance of a patient getting a myocardial infarction within the near future as described in https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2442661/. The app consists of a very intuative and easy to use interface and includes a link to the original publication as a reference. The author of the app is not affiliated with the research group involved in creating the HEART score, but created the app as a convenient tool and reference.
Whats New In this HEART Score?
Updated Android libraries
HEART Score has the potential to be a powerful tool in the evaluation of patients with chest pain. The score has been shown to be accurate in predicting which patients are at risk for a heart attack. This could allow for more timely and appropriate treatment of these patients.
This concludes our article on HEART Score Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or HEART Score for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This HEART Score to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for HEART Score and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at ipadappshub, we also don’t use our own server to download the HEART Score. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the HEART Score.
If you have any query about the app or about ipadappshub, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.