If you’re a music lover, you know how important it is to have a great pair of headphones. But what if you could control your music without ever having to take your phone out of your pocket? With Headphone Control for Spotify, you can do just that.
This app lets you control your music playback directly from your headphones, so you can keep your phone safely tucked away. You can play, pause, and skip tracks, as well as adjust the volume, all without ever having to take your phone out of your pocket. Plus, thanks to the built-in equalizer, you can customize your sound to perfectly suit your taste.
Whether you’re at the gym, on the
In this article, we will show you how to download Headphone Control For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at Headphone Control technical specifications first.
Headphone Control Andorid App Summary
Yamaha Corporation is the developer of this Headphone Control application. It is listed under the Music & Audio category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 3776+ users of this app. The Headphone Control app rating is currently 1.0.2.
It was last updated on Jul 19, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Headphone Control for PC
1. Control over select Yamaha headphones and earbuds
2. Customizable settings
3. User guide and instructional videos available
4. Keep earbuds up-to-date with firmware
5. Navigate and adjust settings easily
6. Personalize Equalizer (EQ) settings
7. Quick access to support
8. Some features may not be available for all models
9. Models may not be available in all countries or regions
10. App does not work with specific models
|App Name:||Headphone Control On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Yamaha Corporation|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Music & Audio|
|Updated on:||Jul 19, 2022|
|Get it On:|
How To Download Headphone Control For PC/Windows 10/8/7
Do you want to install the Headphone Control on your Windows PC and finding hard time doing it? No worries, here is a streamlined guide to help you install it in minutes:
- One of the most popular android emulators, Nox App Player will help you install Headphone Control on your PC.
- You can download the Nox App Player from here. Then double click and install it from your download folder.
- Once installed, open it up, and you’ll see the Play store. Open it and log into your Google account.
- Now, search for theHeadphone Control in Play store as you do on your Android phone.
- Click to expand the first result, and you’ll be able to install the Headphone Control on your emulator, i.e. your PC.
- Doing this will give you a launching icon on the desktop or the emulator’s homepage.
- Click on the icon and you will have your favorite app, Headphone Control running on your computer.
Headphone Control App Overview and Details
The Yamaha Headphone Control app allows custom feature adjustment and personalization for select Yamaha headphones and earbuds.
– Yamaha TW-E5B, TW-ES5A, TW-E7B
– CONTROL: Easily navigate and adjust settings such as Ambient Sound and Listening Care.
– PERSONALIZE: Customize Equalizer (EQ) settings to suit your preferences.
– SUPPORT: Quick access to User Guide and instructional videos.
– UPDATE: Keep your earbuds up-to-date with latest firmware.
– Some features may not be available for all models.
– Some models may not be available in all countries or regions.
– This App does NOT work with the following models:
YH-L700A, YH-E700A, YH-E500A, TW-E3B, TW-E3A, EP-E70A, EP-E50A, EP-E30A
*You will need to download and use the Yamaha HEADPHONES CONTROLLER App for these specific models.
Whats New In this Headphone Control?
・New models are added (TW-ES5A, TW-E7B).
・Added Equalizer (EQ) function
The headphone control application is a great way to control your music and keep your phone out of your pocket. The app is easy to use and has a great design. The only downside is that it doesn’t work with all headphones.
This concludes our article on Headphone Control Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Headphone Control for Windows. Glad to help you out!
Recent Headphone Control Reviews
No playback from any apps and cannot update firmware even after resetting to factory default and deleting and downloading app and repairing headphones
It would be nice for the Yamaha TW-E3B in-ear earphones and the Yamaha YH-L700A 3D over-ear headphones to also be supported with bluetooth support use with this app currently it will only be supporting Yamaha TW-E5B in-ear earphones. I would like it as support for following (TW-E3B) OLDER MODEL Earphone Listening-Care/Timer (TW-E5B) NEW MODEL Earphone Listening-Care/Timer/Ambient-Sound/EQ (YH-L700A) OLDER MODEL Over-Ear Headphones Listening-Care/Timer/Ambient-Sound/ANC/3D/EQ/Head-Tracking
Next button not working
We refer the ownership of This Headphone Control to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Headphone Control and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at null, we also don’t use our own server to download the Headphone Control. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Headphone Control.
If you have any query about the app or about null, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.