There’s a good chance you’ve never heard of Hatch Sleep before. And that’s okay. Because we’re still a relatively new company, founded in 2014. But what we lack in age, we make up for in experience and innovation.
Hatch Sleep was created out of a need. A need for a better, more comfortable sleep experience. We believe that sleep is one of the most important things in life, and we wanted to create a product that would help people get the best sleep of their lives.
Our team is made up of experts in the sleep industry. We’ve spent years studying and researching different sleep technologies and methods, and we’ve developed a
In this article, we will show you how to download Hatch Sleep For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at Hatch Sleep technical specifications first.
Hatch Sleep Andorid App Summary
Hatch Sleep is the developer of this Hatch Sleep application. It is listed under the Lifestyle category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 512585+ users of this app. The Hatch Sleep app rating is currently 3.0.23.
It was last updated on Aug 8, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Hatch Sleep for PC
LCD screen. Listen and watch your baby from another room.
1. Fall asleep and stay asleep with the Hatch family of products.
2. Customize your sleep routine with the Hatch Sleep app.
3. Choose from a variety of soothing sounds and lights with the Hatch Restore device.
4. Gently wake up to your own sunrise with the Hatch Sunrise Alarm.
5. Easily control sounds, timer, and volume with touch controls on the Hatch Restore device.
6. Set sounds to play for any custom duration with the Hatch Rest Mini.
7. Monitor your baby’s sounds with the built-in audio monitor on the Hatch Rest+.
8. View your baby’s sleep activity and trends with the easy-to-read LCD screen on the Hatch Rest+.
9. Get the perfect reading light with the Hatch Restore device.
10. Calm your mind with soothing content designed to help you fall asleep fast with the Hatch Wind Down feature.
|App Name:||Hatch Sleep On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Hatch Sleep|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 8, 2022|
|Get it On:|
How To Download Hatch Sleep For PC/Windows 10/8/7
Do you want to install the Hatch Sleep on your Windows PC and finding hard time doing it? No worries, here is a streamlined guide to help you install it in minutes:
- One of the most popular android emulators, Nox App Player will help you install Hatch Sleep on your PC.
- You can download the Nox App Player from here. Then double click and install it from your download folder.
- Once installed, open it up, and you’ll see the Play store. Open it and log into your Google account.
- Now, search for theHatch Sleep in Play store as you do on your Android phone.
- Click to expand the first result, and you’ll be able to install the Hatch Sleep on your emulator, i.e. your PC.
- Doing this will give you a launching icon on the desktop or the emulator’s homepage.
- Click on the icon and you will have your favorite app, Hatch Sleep running on your computer.
Hatch Sleep App Overview and Details
Everyone sleeps better with Hatch. The Hatch Sleep app makes it easy to get the most out of the Hatch family of products: Restore, Rest Mini, Rest, and Rest+.
With Hatch Restore, a good night’s sleep — for anyone — is easier than ever. This all-in-one device packs all the features you need for the perfect night’s sleep, including:
– Personal sleep routine. Customize how you fall asleep, stay asleep, and wake up.
– Lights & sounds. Explore the library of soothing sounds and lights to create a mood any time.
– Sunrise alarm. Gently wake up to your own sunrise, with light that gradually brightens before your alarm sounds.
– The perfect reading light, every time. Make it bright enough to read by or dim enough not to wake a partner. And with no blue light in sight.
– Wind Down. Calm your mind with soothing content designed to help you fall asleep fast.
– Dreamy sleep sounds. From white noise to water to wind, discover what helps you sleep best with a variety of audio options only with Restore.
Rest Mini is the newest & tiniest member of the Hatch Rest family. This dreamy little smart sound machine helps you fall asleep and stay asleep. Features include:
– 8 soothing sounds: White Noise, Ocean, Rain, Water, Wind, Birds, Dryer, Heartbeat.
– Control via app. Control sounds, timer & volume from the other room.
– Custom timer. Set sounds to play for any custom duration, for minutes or hours.
– Easy-touch controls. Play, stop, skip, or adjust volume with simple touch controls on the device.
Rest is the original Hatch smart sleep device that parents love. Features include:
– Stay-cool nightlight means you can leave it on all night without worry.
– Sound machine with white noise, rain, wind, ocean sounds, lullabies, and more.
– Time-to-rise program that helps indicate when it’s ok to wake in the morning.
Rest+ includes the essential sleep functions that Rest has plus:
– Built-in audio monitor and easy-to-read clock.
– Wi-Fi connectivity, Alexa compatibility, and back-up battery that lasts up to 8 hours.
Subscription pricing and terms:
Hatch Premium for Restore
Hatch Restore includes a free trial to Hatch Sleep Membership, an ever-growing library of expert-approved content designed to help you decrease stress, increase well-being, and sleep better.
After your free trial, Hatch Restore offers an auto-renewing yearly subscription at $99.99/year. This will continue to give you unlimited access to Hatch Sleep Membership content while you maintain an active subscription. Cancel anytime.
Hatch Premium for Rest Mini
Rest Mini includes 1 free month of access to Hatch Premium, a snoozy library of content designed to help wind down, relax and get ready for sleep.
After your free month, Rest Mini offers an auto-renewing yearly subscription at $99.99/year. This will continue to give you unlimited access to Hatch Premium content while you maintain an active subscription.
After your free trial, payment will be charged to the credit card connected to your Play Store Account. Your subscription will automatically renew and the credit card connected to your Play Store Account will be charged at the subscription frequency you choose unless you decide to cancel at least 24 hours prior to your renewal date. You may manage your subscription, and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after the purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription, where applicable.
Read more about our terms and conditions here:
Terms of service: https://www.hatch.co/terms
If you’re a fan of Hatch, leave us a review! Need help with your device? Contact us with any feedback or comments. Learn more about Hatch products at hatch.co.
Whats New In this Hatch Sleep?
Rest 2nd Gen users will now be able to preview Time-for-Bed and Time-to-Rise Beacons before saving to their Rest. Time-for-Bed and Time-to-Rise Beacons help with little one’s tricky transitions to and from sleep with a visual and musical cue. Beacons add flexibility, knowing not every day is the same.
Hatch Sleep has been a life-saver for me! I’m a new mom and was having trouble sleeping through the night. I was exhausted during the day and felt like I was constantly behind. I read about Hatch Sleep and decided to give it a try. It was the best decision I ever made! I was able to get the sleep I needed and felt so much better during the day. I would highly recommend Hatch Sleep to anyone who is struggling to get a good night
This concludes our article on Hatch Sleep Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Hatch Sleep for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This Hatch Sleep to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Hatch Sleep and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at ipadappshub, we also don’t use our own server to download the Hatch Sleep. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Hatch Sleep.
If you have any query about the app or about ipadappshub, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.