Google Calendar is a time management and scheduling calendar service developed by Google. It became available as a web application in July 2006. Users can access it from a web browser or through mobile apps for Android and iOS devices.
As of February 2009, Google Calendar had 10 million users.
In this article, we will show you how to download Google Calendar For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at Google Calendar technical specifications first.
Download & Install “Google Calendar” For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Getting the “Google Calendar” installed on your PC is not a hard job as it seems. Here is a simple yet actionable guide for you to get this app installed in a few simple steps:
- The BlueStacks Emulator will help you run it on your PC. So, download it and open it up from your desktop.
- Now, in the emulator, log into your Play Store account once you’re in the emulator.
- Here, you’ll see a search icon on top; click here, type “Google Calendar” and press enter on your keyboard.
- You’ll see the app on top. Click it, and you’ll finally see the Install button to download it on your PC.
- Click install. It will be downloaded in seconds, and add a quick launch button on your desktop as well as the emulator home.
- You can now launch “Google Calendar” from either of the icons. It will take a few seconds and open up with your known interface.
- Once opened, you can start using “Google Calendar” and get things done just the way you don on your android phone.
Features of Google Calendar for PC
-Different ways to view your calendar
-Events from Gmail
-All your calendars in one place
-Google Calendar works with all calendars on your phone
-Access from your laptop, tablet, or phone
-Publish calendars on the web
|App Name:||Google Calendar On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Google LLC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 2, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Google Calendar App Overview and Details
Get the official Google Calendar app, part of Google Workspace, for your Android phone and tablet to save time and make the most of every day.
• Different ways to view your calendar – Quickly switch between month, week, and day view.
• Events from Gmail – Flight, hotel, concert, restaurant reservations, and more are added to your calendar automatically.
• Tasks – Create, manage, and view your tasks alongside your events in Calendar
• All your calendars in one place – Google Calendar works with all calendars on your phone, including Exchange.
Google Calendar is part of Google Workspace. With Google Workspace, you and your team can:
• Schedule meetings quickly by checking coworkers’ availability or layering their calendars in a single view
• See if meeting rooms or shared resources are free
• Share calendars so people see full event details or just if you are free
• Access from your laptop, tablet or phone
• Publish calendars on the web
Learn more about Google Workspace: https://workspace.google.com/products/calendar/
Follow us for more:
Whats New In this Google Calendar?
• Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Google Calendar is an online calendar application that allows users to create and manage events. The application can be accessed through a web browser or a mobile device. Google Calendar is a free application that can be used by individuals, businesses, and groups.
This concludes our article on Google Calendar Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Google Calendar for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of “This Google Calendar” to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for “Google Calendar” and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at “ipadappshub”, we also don’t use our own server to download the “Google Calendar”. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the “Google Calendar”.
If you have any query about the app or about ipadappshub, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.