CSV is a very popular format for data interchange. The CSV Portal File Viewer is a tool that allows you to view the contents of CSV files. The viewer is easy to use, and you can quickly see the data in a CSV file.
Installing and using the CSV Portal File Viewer for PC will be easy if you know its technical specifications first. Let’s get you through them real quick:
CSV Portal File Viewer Andorid App Summary
Cadres Software LLC has developed the CSV Portal File Viewer application for Android mobiles. You will find this app under the Productivity category on Play Store. CSV Portal File Viewer has over 16127 users with a great 3.9 rating overall. The latest version of CSV Portal File Viewer is currently 2.9.
The latest upstate time of the CSV Portal File Viewer is May 18, 2019, meaning that the developers keep it up to date. As you cannot use it directly on a computer, you have to use an Android emulator. We prefer using BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player as the best ones in the market.
To help you install the CSV Portal File Viewer on your PC, we’ll also include a detailed guide in this article.
CSV Portal File Viewer App Overview and Details
CSV Portal is a straightforward comma-separated value (CSV/TSV) file viewer. Features include support for viewing large CSV files and automatic delimiter detection.
CSV Viewer Features:
✔ Built-in file explorer
✔ Recently viewed files
✔ File column headers or default headers (e.g. A, B, C …)
✔ Sort columns in ascending/descending order
✔ Font sizes: Small, Normal, Large, Huge
✔ Customizable column widths
✔ Alternate row shading
✔ Forward or backward file searching
✔ Easy scrolling to top or bottom of file
✔ Fast vertical scrolling option for slower Android devices
This app is free with no sign-up required, no embedded advertisements and no personal data collection.
Send us an email if you have any questions or comments.
Features of CSV Portal File Viewer for PC
– Built-in file explorer
– Recently viewed files
– File column headers or default headers (e.g. A, B, C …)
– Sort columns in ascending/descending order
– Font sizes: Small, Normal, Large, Huge
– Customizable column widths
– Alternate row shading
– Forward or backward file searching
– Easy scrolling to top or bottom of file
– Fast vertical scrolling option for slower Android devices
– Send us an email if you have any questions or comments.
|App Name:||CSV Portal File Viewer On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Cadres Software LLC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||May 18, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Download & Install CSV Portal File Viewer On Your Pc: Windows 10/8/7
Installing CSV Portal File Viewer on a windows computer requires you to install the popular Memu emulator first. If you want a way of how to install it, here is a step by step guide of getting it done:
- Step 1: Download the Memu android emulator on your computer from here and install it.
- Step 2: In the app, you can see the regular interface you usually see in a tab or an android phone.
- Step 3: To access the Play store, you need to log into y oru Google account with your Gmail account.
- Step 4: Log in, go to the search bar of Play store, and search for the CSV Portal File Viewer. It will appear in the first result.
- Step 5: Click on the CSV Portal File Viewer, and install the app on your computer. You won’t take more than a minute or so to complete the process.
Whats New In this CSV Portal File Viewer?
Bug fix accessing files using external apps.
I have created a CSV file viewer application that can be used to view the contents of CSV files. The application is written in Java and uses the Apache POI library to read the CSV files. The application is open source and can be downloaded from the GitHub repository.
Did the guide help you download and install the CSV Portal File Viewer for PC? We’re glad if you have found it helpful. If you have questions regarding the emulator or the CSV Portal File Viewer, let us know below.
We refer the ownership of This CSV Portal File Viewer to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for CSV Portal File Viewer and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at ipadappshub, we also don’t use our own server to download the CSV Portal File Viewer. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the CSV Portal File Viewer.
If you have any query about the app or about ipadappshub, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.