A mathematician is someone who uses mathematics in their work. There are many different types of mathematicians, including those who work with numbers, those who work with shapes and those who work with data. No matter what type of mathematician they are, all of them use formulas in their work.
Formulas are a set of steps that are followed to solve a problem. They are written in a specific order and use symbols to represent numbers and operations. There are many different formulas, each one designed for a specific type of problem.
Formulas can be used to solve problems in many different areas of mathematics, including algebra, geometry and calculus. They are an essential tool for all mathematicians and allow them to solve problems quickly and easily
In this article, we will show you how to download All maths formulas For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at All maths formulas technical specifications first.
All maths formulas Andorid App Summary
Hitisha Tech is the developer of this All maths formulas application. It is listed under the Books & Reference category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 13114+ users of this app. The All maths formulas app rating is currently 1.11.
It was last updated on May 20, 2019. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of All maths formulas for PC
volume, weight, time, speed, temperature
– advanced conversion : torque, energy, power, pressure, density, flow rate
– currency conversion : provides real-time exchange rates and historical charts
– scientific constants : speed of light, gravitational constant, Planck’s constant, Boltzmann constant, Avogadro’s number
1. solve all maths equations
2. covers all symbols
3. provides real-time exchange rates and historical charts
4. solves all mathematics problem
5. basic unit conversion
6. advanced conversion
7. currency conversion
8. scientific constants
9. tests your ability to identify symbols
10. elegant tool used in daily life
|App Name:||All maths formulas On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Hitisha Tech|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Books & Reference|
|Updated on:||May 20, 2019|
|Get it On:|
How To Download All maths formulas For PC/Windows 10/8/7
Do you want to install the All maths formulas on your Windows PC and finding hard time doing it? No worries, here is a streamlined guide to help you install it in minutes:
- One of the most popular android emulators, Nox App Player will help you install All maths formulas on your PC.
- You can download the Nox App Player from here. Then double click and install it from your download folder.
- Once installed, open it up, and you’ll see the Play store. Open it and log into your Google account.
- Now, search for theAll maths formulas in Play store as you do on your Android phone.
- Click to expand the first result, and you’ll be able to install the All maths formulas on your emulator, i.e. your PC.
- Doing this will give you a launching icon on the desktop or the emulator’s homepage.
- Click on the icon and you will have your favorite app, All maths formulas running on your computer.
All maths formulas App Overview and Details
here is maths formulas pack for all android users.
this app has 1000+ math formula, calculation, maths symbols, unit conversion, geometry, maths brain test, currency convertion and dictionaty terms with desciption and more to come.
now no need to make paper notes to remember mathematics formulas just have this app put all the formulas on your phone.
maths formula covered
– factoring formulas
– product formulas
– roots formula
– powers formula
– logarithmic formula
– useful equations
– complex number
– binomial theorem
– isosceles triangle
– 2-d coordinate system
– limits formula
– properties of derivative
– general derivative formula
– trigonometric, inverse trigonometric, hyperbolic, inverse hyperbolic functions
– properties of integration
– integration of rational,trigonometric,hyperbolic,exponential and log functions
– basics of trigonometry
– sine, cosine rule
– table of angle
– angle transformation
– half/double/multiple angle formula
– product and powers functions
– euler’s formula
z – transform
maths calculation coverd
this calculator can solve all mathematics problem.
– solve all maths equations;
mathematical symbols covers all symbols
this app will test your ability to identify symbols such as less than, greater than, addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, parentheses, percent, pi, infinity, and more! several example problems for each symbol will make sure you truly learn these important mathematical concepts.
unit conversion covered
unit converter is a simple, smart and elegant tool that are used in daily life.
– basic : length, area, weight, volume
– living : exchange rate, temperature, time, speed, shoes, clothing, hat, ring
– science : pressure, force, work, power, torque, flow, current, voltage, density, viscosity, concentration, astronomy
– misc. : angle, data, fuel efficiency, cooking, illuminance, radiation, prefix, binary, time zone, blood sugar, awg
geometric calculator covered
geometryx is an application that allows you to calculate quickly and easily the most important values and parameters of plane and solid figures and shapes.
list of plane and solid figures contained in the application:
– scalene triangle
– isosceles triangle
– equilateral triangle
– right triangle
– simple polygon
– regular convex polygon
– circle / disk
– annular sector
– circular sector
– circular segment
– ellipse segment
– quadratic function
– cubic function
– intercept theorem
– angles and trigonometry
– incircle and circumcircle of a triangle
maths brain test covered
you want to test your brain? do you want to make your brain work faster? train your brain and your brain never gets old!
how to play:
– choose the correct answer to solve the quiz.
– you must calculate as quickly as possible because time for each question is very fast.
– try to get high score by your best.
math dictionary covered
math dictionary features :
– thousands of math words and terms
– app is completely free, you don’t have to pay anything ever!!
– alphabetical listing
– a search tool
– a learning tool
currency converter covered
all currency converter is a real-time currency exchange rates converter.
– 180+ world currencies and 4 metals
– live exchange rates
– convert multiple currencies at once
– search function to quickly add a new currency
in app include the all maths formulas and other functionality. all important key of maths
formula and other feature to very helpful for all students and competitive candidates easily and quickly preparing for all level examination available in all study formula app.
Whats New In this All maths formulas?
Math is an important part of our everyday lives. We use math to solve problems, measure things and make predictions. The math formulas app provides a convenient way to access and use math formulas. The app is easy to use and has a variety of formulas for a variety of purposes. Whether you are a student, a teacher or just need a math formula, the math formulas app is a great tool to have.
This concludes our article on All maths formulas Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or All maths formulas for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This All maths formulas to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for All maths formulas and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at ipadappshub, we also don’t use our own server to download the All maths formulas. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the All maths formulas.
If you have any query about the app or about ipadappshub, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.