The stranded crew of the space ship Prometheus find themselves on an alien planet. They must use all their skills to survive the hostile environment and find a way back to Earth. The planet is home to strange and dangerous creatures that they have never seen before. They will have to work together to survive the perils of the planet.
The latest Alien Planet: Survival for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Alien Planet: Survival Andorid App Summary
Wu Di has developed the Alien Planet: Survival for Android. You can find it under the Action category on Play Store. Since its inception, Alien Planet: Survival has got over 36399+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 2.3 rating and the latest version of it is 1.0.5
The latest update of Alien Planet: Survival is Aug 11, 2019 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Alien Planet: Survival App Overview and Details
Human’s time on earth and the solar system has ended. You must now fight for survival by colonizing other planets in the Universe. Gather as much resources as you can, for human civilization depends on it. When the Aliens come, fire!
• Intense gameplay with stunning visuals
• Upgrade powerful weapons to help you in battles
• Secure the planets and dominate the leaderboard
Features of Alien Planet: Survival for PC
• Stunning visuals
• Exciting gameplay
• Upgradeable weapons
• Leaderboard ranking
• Planets to colonize
• Resource gathering
• Alien battles
• Survival mode
• Intense action
Install “Alien Planet: Survival” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the Alien Planet: Survival on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the Alien Planet: Survival app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install Alien Planet: Survival.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||Alien Planet: Survival On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Wu Di|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 11, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Alien Planet: Survival?
Minor bug fixes
This application is a great tool for anyone who wants to be prepared for a trip to an alien planet. It provides a lot of useful information and tips for survival. It is also a great way to learn about different alien cultures and customs.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Alien Planet: Survival for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
Recent Alien Planet: Survival Reviews
I hate this game !!!!!! 😠😠😠 because i have downloaded it then it load long time, don’t waste your data
This game is trash the move ment of the weapon speed is so fast i cant hit the monsters i did sens to low then boom so fricking slow
When I moved on to the next planet I could not see anything on the screen 👿👿☠️.
Good game but needs serious bug fixes
I downloaded this game and it didn’t start . Only reason I gave it 1 star was so I could type my comment review. -5 🌟
Cant see the enemy!
The game is interesting
Wwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh sssssssssseeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrruuuuuuuuu ssssssssseeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllliiiiiii
We refer the ownership of This Alien Planet: Survival to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Alien Planet: Survival and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at null, we also don’t use our own server to download the Alien Planet: Survival. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Alien Planet: Survival.
If you have any query about the app or about null, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.