An alarm clock (alarm for short) is a clock that is designed to wake a person up at a specific time. The alarm may be a sound, a vibration, or a light. Alarm clocks are often used to wake people up in the morning.
Before we get to know the steps to download and install the Alarm Clock For PC for PC, let’s discuss its technical specifications:
Alarm Clock App Overview and Details
Alarm Clock App Overview and Details
Alarm Clock Free turns your android into a beautiful digital clock and alarm clock for free!
If you enjoy Alarm Clock Free, there is a paid version “Alarm Clock Pro” with more features:
– Set your own song or playlist as alarm
– More colorful themes
– Built-in flashlight
★ Clock ★
– Gorgeous Green LCD style display
– Vertical and horizontal modes
– 12 or 24 hour format
– Show/Hide seconds
– Customizable auto-lock time
★ Alarm ★
– Super big Snooze/Stop Alarm buttons
– Multiple alarms supported
– 11 built-in alarm sounds: Ascending, Birds, Classic, Cuckoo, Digital, Electronic, High Tone, Mbira, Old Clock, Rooster, School Bell
– Sound ON/OFF,
– Sound volume adjustable
– Snooze ON/OFF
– Snooze time customizable
– Vibrate ON/OFF
– Sound Fade In: Wake up gently in the morning
– Alarm works even screen is locked or android is in silent mode
★ Tips ★
– Slide/flick up and down to dim the screen
Enjoy another free app from iHandySoft!
Download & Install Alarm Clock For PC: Windows 10/8/7
To install the Alarm Clock on your Windows computer, you will need to install an Android emulator first. Let’s see how to get this done in a few minutes:
- The first thing you’ll do is download the Memu emulator on your computer. You will find it in your Downloads folder.
- Installing it may take longer if your PC has less power. A powerful PC makes the installation faster. Just double click on the file and accept the installation.
- Decline the additional app installations, click on finish, and the Memu emulator will launch on your computer.
- Play store is pre-installed in Memu, and you’ll see it right after the installation is done. Open it up by double clicking.
- Log into your Play store account with email and password, then search for the Alarm Clock on the search bar.
- From the search results, click on your desired Alarm Clock result and click on the install button to start the download process.
- Now, wait a while and the Alarm Clock will be installed on your PC and emulator with a shortcut button to both.
- Run the Alarm Clock with the shortcut icon. Congratulations, you’ve successfully installed and ran the Alarm Clock on your PC.
|App Name:||Alarm Clock On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||iHandy Ltd.|
|Updated on:||Aug 10, 2022|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Get it On:|
Alarm Clock Andorid App Summary
iHandy Ltd. is the developer of this Alarm Clock application. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 16014425+ users of this app. The Alarm Clock app rating is currently 1.2.36.
It was last updated on Aug 10, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Alarm Clock for PC
-Clock with 12 or 24 hour format
-Customizable auto-lock time
-Alarm with multiple alarms supported
-11 built-in alarm sounds
-Sound volume adjustable
-Snooze time customizable
-Sound Fade In: Wake up gently in the morning
-Alarm works even screen is locked or android is in silent mode
Whats New In this Alarm Clock?
Overall, the alarm clock application is a very useful tool that can help users stay on track with their schedules. It is easy to use and customizable, which makes it a great option for a wide range of users. The only downside to the alarm clock is that it does not work well with multiple alarms. However, this is a minor flaw that does not detract from the overall usefulness of the application.
This concludes our article on Alarm Clock Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Alarm Clock for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This Alarm Clock to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Alarm Clock and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at ipadappshub, we also don’t use our own server to download the Alarm Clock. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Alarm Clock.
If you have any query about the app or about ipadappshub, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.