Shirley is a nickname given to me by my friends and family and I would prefer if you didn’t call me that. My name is Sarah and I am a kindergartener. I like to play with my friends and my favorite color is pink.
The technical specifications of the DontCallMe for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
DontCallMe Andorid App Summary
DontCallMe was developed by RP Technologies and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download DontCallMe from Google Play store under the Tools category. The latest version of DontCallMe is 1.01 on Play store with total users of 4. The DontCallMe app has a user rating of 0.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the DontCallMe is Jul 21, 2017. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the DontCallMe on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
DontCallMe App Overview and Details
Con DontCallMe sarà possibile sopprimere le chiamate indesiderate.
Sbarazzarsi di spam telefonico.
È possibile visualizzare se qualcuno ha chiamato o bloccare le notifiche.
No pubblicità, no costi.
* Blocco chiamate in arrivo
* Utilizzare sintassi speciale per bloccare paesi o fornitori o parti di numeri
* Aggiungere, aggiornare e cancellare i numeri
* Gestione delle notifiche
* Semplice registrazione dei numeri
* Blocco delle chiamate con i numeri soppressi
Adatta per chi possiede Android <6.
Features of DontCallMe for PC
1. Blocking incoming calls
2. Use special syntax to block countries or providers or parts of numbers
3. Add, update, and delete numbers
4. Notification management
5. Simple registration of numbers
6. Block calls with suppressed numbers
7. Suitable for those with Android <6 8. No ads, no costs 9. Get rid of telemarketing calls 10. View if someone has called or block notifications
How To Install & Download DontCallMe For PC Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the DontCallMe for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the DontCallMe.
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for DontCallMe on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the DontCallMe and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the DontCallMe on your computer right away.
|App Name:||DontCallMe On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||RP Technologies|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 21, 2017|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this DontCallMe?
Migliorato layout per densità schermo piccola
This app is awesome and I would definitely recommend it to anyone!
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the DontCallMe on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
Recent DontCallMe Reviews
We refer the ownership of This DontCallMe to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for DontCallMe and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at null, we also don’t use our own server to download the DontCallMe. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the DontCallMe.
If you have any query about the app or about null, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.