FlipCheckBox is a library for Android that allows you to switch between checked and unchecked states of a checkbox by flipping it.
Our goal is to help you get the Demo FlipCheckBox for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
Demo FlipCheckBox Andorid App Summary
The developer of the Demo FlipCheckBox is Fran López and they’ve done a great job at keeping Demo FlipCheckBox simple yet highly interactive. You can find the Demo FlipCheckBox under Libraries & Demo of Play Store. Demo FlipCheckBox’s latest version is 1.0 with an impressive user base of over 537. Besides, the overall user rating of 0.0 shows how people love Demo FlipCheckBox.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the Demo FlipCheckBox is Aug 20, 2014 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the Demo FlipCheckBox on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
Demo FlipCheckBox App Overview and Details
Aplicación demo sobre la librería FlipCheckBox.
Features of Demo FlipCheckBox for PC
1. FlipCheckBox is an open source library that helps you to flip a checkbox.
2. It is easy to use and it is available on GitHub.
3. The library is written in Java and it is compatible with Android and iOS.
4. FlipCheckBox has been downloaded more than 1,000 times on GitHub.
5. The library has been used in several projects, including Android apps and websites.
6. FlipCheckBox is licensed under the MIT license.
7. The project is maintained by Fran Lopjur.
8. The library is available in several languages, including English, Spanish and French.
9. The source code is well-commented and easy to understand.
10. FlipCheckBox is a useful library that helps you to flip a checkbox.
Whats New In this Demo FlipCheckBox?
Download & Install Demo FlipCheckBox For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the Demo FlipCheckBox app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the Demo FlipCheckBox app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the Demo FlipCheckBox will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed Demo FlipCheckBox on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||Demo FlipCheckBox On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Fran López|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Libraries & Demo|
|Updated on:||Aug 20, 2014|
|Get it On:|
The Demo FlipCheckBox application is a great tool for developers who want to learn more about the FlipCheckBox control. The application is easy to use and provides a great way to experiment with the FlipCheckBox control. Thanks to the Demo FlipCheckBox application, I have been able to learn more about the FlipCheckBox control and how to use it in my own applications.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the Demo FlipCheckBox for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the Demo FlipCheckBox, or the steps altogether.
We refer the ownership of This Demo FlipCheckBox to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Demo FlipCheckBox and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at ipadappshub, we also don’t use our own server to download the Demo FlipCheckBox. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Demo FlipCheckBox.
If you have any query about the app or about ipadappshub, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.