The Crouton Demo Application is a simple application that demonstrates the use of the Crouton library. It allows the user to enter a message and then prints it out to the console.
The latest Crouton Demo Application for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Crouton Demo Application Andorid App Summary
Ben Weiss has developed the Crouton Demo Application for Android. You can find it under the Libraries & Demo category on Play Store. Since its inception, Crouton Demo Application has got over 15123+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.5 rating and the latest version of it is 1.8.4
The latest update of Crouton Demo Application is Mar 22, 2014 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Crouton Demo Application App Overview and Details
Context sensitive notifications for Android. Unlike Toast they know where they belong.
This is the demo application of the Crouton library that is freely available at https://github.com/keyboardsurfer/Crouton
If you’re having issues with the library, please open an Issue here: https://github.com/keyboardsurfer/Crouton/issues/new
The library offers a wide variety of customization options that have not been implemented in this Demo application yet.
All that’s required to use Crouton is using the library within your Android application and the call “Crouton.makeText(Activity, CharSequence, Style).show();”
The icon has been created by Marie Schweiz.
Crouton is inspired by Cyril Mottier.
Features of Crouton Demo Application for PC
1. Context sensitive notifications for Android.
2. Toast notifications that know where they belong.
3. The Crouton library is freely available at https://github.com/keyboardsurfer/Crouton.
4. The library offers a wide variety of customization options.
5. The Demo application is not implemented with all of the customization options yet.
6. Crouton requires the library to be used within your Android application.
7. The call “Crouton.makeText(Activity, CharSequence, Style).show();” is all that is needed.
8. The icon for Crouton was created by Marie Schweiz.
9. Cyril Mottier was the inspiration for Crouton.
10. More customization options will be available in the future.
Install “Crouton Demo Application” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Crouton Demo Application on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Crouton Demo Application on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Crouton Demo Application and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Crouton Demo Application as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Crouton Demo Application On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Ben Weiss|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Libraries & Demo|
|Updated on:||Mar 22, 2014|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Crouton Demo Application?
Now with Crouton 1.8.4.
Fixes an occasional NPE
Crouton is a handy little application that helps you manage your Chromebook’s operating system. With Crouton, you can easily switch between Chrome OS and Ubuntu, allowing you to use all of the applications that are available on each system. Crouton is also great for troubleshooting, as it provides you with a wealth of information about your Chromebook’s operating system.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Crouton Demo Application for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Crouton Demo Application to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Crouton Demo Application and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at ipadappshub, we also don’t use our own server to download the Crouton Demo Application. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Crouton Demo Application.
If you have any query about the app or about ipadappshub, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.