The CoroCoro Drawing Contest is an annual event that is open to all elementary school students in Japan. It is sponsored by the CoroCoro comic magazine, and the purpose of the contest is to encourage creativity and artistic talent in children. Entrants are asked to submit drawings based on a theme that is announced by the magazine each year. Prizes are awarded to the top three winners in each category.
We will help you download the CoroCoro Drawing for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install CoroCoro Drawing on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
You want to download and install CoroCoro Drawing on your computer, but how do you do that? Well, BlueStacks android emulator can help you install and use it just like you do on your Android phone. Here are the steps you’ll have to go through:
- Download the BlueStacks emulator now; you’ll find it in your download folder where you can install it from.
- Double click on the file and it will ask for your administrative permission. Agree to that and be sure to uncheck unwanted apps that it comes with.
- Now, finish up the installation by opening the BlueStacks emulator. You’ll see Google Play Store is here.
- Log into your account with your Gmail email pass then search for CoroCoro Drawing on the search bar on top.
- Now you will see the installation options from the search results. It won’t take long to install the app from start to finish.
- After that, you can just use the CoroCoro Drawing as you do on your android phone or tablet, but with a bigger screen.
|App Name:||CoroCoro Drawing On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||mukuwami inc.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||May 17, 2017|
|Get it On:|
CoroCoro Drawing Andorid App Summary
mukuwami inc. is the developer of the CoroCoro Drawing, and they have the app under the Education of Google Play Store. The latest version of the CoroCoro Drawing from them is 1.0.1 with over 211 users under the hood. With a 0.0 rating, the CoroCoro Drawing is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the CoroCoro Drawing is May 17, 2017, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the CoroCoro Drawing on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
CoroCoro Drawing App Overview and Details
Tilt the box, draw a picture carefully with a single ball, paint paper with a lot of balls,
It is an educational application that you can enjoy various kinds of play.
Just tap to increase the ball and tilt the smartphone or tablet.
There is no rule on the way to play, so even children can play quickly.
Children are delighted just by showing them all in a box because it is a beautiful ball with its features.
Enjoy an unexpected painting, painting a coloring sheets, dropping a ball, or rolling coloring that you can concentrate even with a short wait time!
■ Various play
· Tilt the box and roll the ball and roll it and draw a picture!
· Let’s paint the coloring sheets with plenty of colors!
· Tap the screen and try placing lots of balls in the box!
· Let’s drop the ball from the side hole!
· Let’s drop the ball at once by inverting the box!
Features of CoroCoro Drawing for PC
1. Easy operation – just tilt and touch the screen to play.
2. Lots of different play modes – tilt the box and roll the ball, drop balls through a hole, and more.
3. Beautiful graphics and sounds – children will love the colorful balls and fun sounds.
4. Educational – helps teach children about color, counting, and more.
5. Fun for all ages – even adults will enjoy playing with the balls.
6. Portable and easy to use – take it with you wherever you go.
7. Suitable for all devices – smartphones, tablets, and more.
8. No in-app purchases or ads.
9. Supports multiple languages.
10. Made with children in mind – easy to use and lots of fun.
Whats New In this CoroCoro Drawing?
In conclusion, the CoroCoro Drawing application is a great tool for drawing and sketching. It is easy to use and has a variety of functions and features that make it a versatile tool for artists of all levels of experience. The app is also affordable and easy to download, making it a great option for anyone who wants to improve their drawing skills.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the CoroCoro Drawing? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This CoroCoro Drawing to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for CoroCoro Drawing and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at ipadappshub, we also don’t use our own server to download the CoroCoro Drawing. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the CoroCoro Drawing.
If you have any query about the app or about ipadappshub, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.