Since the release of the iPhone, there have been many debates on how to control screen rotation. Some people believe that the screen should rotate when the device is rotated, while others believe that the screen should stay in its original orientation, regardless of how the device is rotated.
There are a few ways to control screen rotation on iOS devices. One is to use the orientation lock button on the side of the device. This locks the orientation of the screen, so it will not rotate when the device is rotated. Another way to control rotation is to use the settings in the general section of the settings app. In this section, there is a setting called “auto-rotate screen.” If this setting is turned on, the screen
The technical specifications of the control screen rotation for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
control screen rotation Andorid App Summary
control screen rotation was developed by ah_apps and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download control screen rotation from Google Play Store under the Tools category. The latest version of control screen rotation is 3.0.3 on Play store with total users of 7281691. The control screen rotation app has a user rating of 4.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the control screen rotation is Jul 6, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the control screen rotation on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install control screen rotation For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the control screen rotation using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the control screen rotation on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for control screen rotation here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||control screen rotation On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 6, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of control screen rotation for PC
1. Easily control screen orientation from your device notification bar.
2. Choose the screen orientation you want with any application.
3. Available orientations: Landscape, Reverse Landscape, Sensor Landscape, Portrait, Reverse Portrait, Sensor Portrait, Sensor Orientation.
4. Some screen orientations may not available in some devices.
control screen rotation App Overview and Details
Control your screen orientation very easily from your device notification bar.
Prevent screen auto rotation and choose the screen orientation that you want with any application
Sensor orientation (auto rotation)
PLEASE NOTICE THAT:
Some screen orientations may not available in some devices
Whats New In this control screen rotation?
The Control Screen Rotation application is a great way to keep your screen from rotating when you don’t want it to. This handy little application is easy to use and can be customized to fit your needs.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the control screen rotation on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This control screen rotation to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for control screen rotation and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at ipadappshub, we also don’t use our own server to download the control screen rotation. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the control screen rotation.
If you have any query about the app or about ipadappshub, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.